should parents lose custody of fat kids?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is blatantly trolling you. He gets you banned, and you go poof. He gets a day or a week. I would call that a major victory for those that are like-minded as he is. Relax and put him on ignore. We need you much more than we need him. There are a lot more like him out there than there are of you. Trust me.

Thanks for the support. Was not going to let a case of defamation and slander go unaddressed, however. Especially since I have never, in a single post, referenced his child, as he claims.

:hmm: I have an army of hundreds... You can join me if like Jillio... :wave:

I will go about setting up a FB account later this evening. I have to leave in a short while for a nephews birthday celebration, and want to be able to do it uninterrupted.

You guys win!:lol:

You need to understand that you are crossing a line I have never crossed. Your child was not referenced in any post I made. You, however, specifically made a statement and identified my son as the source of your statement. You have legally comitted defamation of character and slander, both of which are prosecutable offenses. Don't get so cocky that you actually believe in the anonymity of the internet. You can be traced and held liable for your hateful and dishonest rantings.

I'm NOT worried and NOT hiding behind anything.
YOUR post#93 and #112, where you implied a created a "mess" FORCE me to defend the honor of my son. If you think I'll let that go, I've one thing to say..."IWONT"
Check yourself at the door next time the next time you want to try and bully me.

Social services are overwhelmed because no one enforces this concept. Being proactive rather than reactive has its benefits. I'd rather social services hold healthy babies now than later when they have been neglected, abuse, or even worse.
Hold them where? Who will pay?
Aren't they interfering with crucial bonding time for the newborns?
This doesn't seem practical.

YOUR post#93 and #112, where you implied a created a "mess" FORCE me to defend the honor of my son. If you think I'll let that go, I've one thing to say..."IWONT"
Check yourself at the door next time the next time you want to try and bully me.
She said "people like you" and this does not mean YOU.

You, on the other hand, specifically identified her son. Not someone like her son.

You need to understand what is being said. Someone like you does not mean you. It means someone who is similar to you.

Your son's honor, nor your children in any way, were addressed in either one of those posts. You are the one crossing the line legally here.

You want the definition of a bully? Look in the mirror. I don't bully, nor do I threaten. I promise, and then I follow through.

Your son's honor, nor your children in any way, were addressed in either one of those posts. You are the one crossing the line legally here.

You want the definition of a bully? Look in the mirror. I don't bully, nor do I threaten. I promise, and then I follow through.

It's blatantly obvious to all of us that rolling7 crossed the line. I literally whistled in shock at reading the juvenile delinquent comment he made - that was below the belt.

It's blatantly obvious to all of us that rolling7 crossed the line. I literally whistled in shock at reading the juvenile delinquent comment he made - that was below the belt.

Says much more about his character than it does about me or my son. Someone who has to make up blatant lies in an attempt to assasinate someone's character is really a pretty disgusting excuse for a human being, IMO.

Of course I wouldn't shoot anyone. Heck, I cannot even hurt a fly. So you guys can put down your crucifixes now. :giggle:

Wirelessly posted (droid)

Some genetic syndromes cause obesity, like Prader-Willi (I think that's it ). No doubt that genes play a big role - for appetite, satiation and body habitus. Making fun of people for size is so juvenile.

Says much more about his character than it does about me or my son. Someone who has to make up blatant lies in an attempt to assasinate someone's character is really a pretty disgusting excuse for a human being, IMO.
jut roll along... roll along... nothing to see here.

Please read below for FAQ About Trolls (compiled from various sources)
An Internet "troll" is a person who delights in sowing discord on the Internet. He (and it is usually he) tries to start arguments and upset people.

Trolls see Internet communications services as convenient venues for their bizarre game. For some reason, they don't "get" that they are hurting real people. To them, other Internet users are not quite human but are a kind of digital abstraction. As a result, they feel no sorrow whatsoever for the pain they inflict. Indeed, the greater the suffering they cause, the greater their 'achievement' (as they see it). At the moment, the relative anonymity of the net allows trolls to flourish.

Trolls are utterly impervious to criticism (constructive or otherwise). You cannot negotiate with them; you cannot cause them to feel shame or compassion; you cannot reason with them. They cannot be made to feel remorse. For some reason, trolls do not feel they are bound by the rules of courtesy or social responsibility.

Perhaps this sounds inconceivable. You may think, "Surely there is something I can write that will change them." But a true troll can not be changed by mere words.
Are there different sorts of Trolls?
Yes. There are several types of Trolls, and each is discussed on in more depth later in this site. They are: The Bored's, The Liars, The Confrontationalists and The Controversials
Many Trolls just want to be a nuisance. They're kids who aren't mature enough to have a sensible conversation. These Trolls fall under The Bored's category, but that does not necessarily mean that all Trolls are children. Many "mature" adults find enjoyment in Trolling groups.

But there are other trolls who set out to cause havoc. This may include posing as a regular poster in the group (then acting in a way to deflame that person's good name). Or it may be to draw members of the group into an argument.

Here, a Troll has managed to draw people into an off-topic discussion that has resulted in an innocent poster losing his ISP access. This is all part of the entertainment for the Troll.

How to Deal with Trolls

Don't Feed The Trolls
The most common advice for dealing with trolls is to ignore them and they’ll go away. This is true in most cases. Because trolls live for a reaction, silence causes them to die out or move on. Some of the more adventurous trolls need to be dealt with differently.

Grow Thick Skin
Trolls will never go extinct unless mankind ceases to exist as well. If you are new to being trolled, I know it's tough, but their reality is not yours, nor should you ever succumb to it. If you do, you might find yourself becoming a troll yourself. That's the way it works. If you are a good person, trying to be good, do good, and remain civil, you aren't a shitty person.

You cannot change anyone's opinion through online discussions, especially if the discussion begins through inflammatory loaded interjections. Don't try. There's great advice from Steve Pavlina, a personal development blogger, who says one of the best way to respond is "You could be right," and to leave it there. Who can argue with you when you give the person what they want which is to be acknowledged and heard? Typically, trolls don't fight with logic. You could supply scientific facts and data to inform of them of their ill perceived point of view, but they would respond with nonsense. It's a futile battle.

She said "people like you" and this does not mean YOU.

You, on the other hand, specifically identified her son. Not someone like her son.

You need to understand what is being said. Someone like you does not mean you. It means someone who is similar to you.

You are part correct and all those people she insisted made a "mess" of their kid are welcome to come after her. However her post was directed at ME and MY kid.

Do you, DC, consider the post of jillio about my kid to be below the belt?

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

Do not feed the troll.

troll.jpg

Wirelessly posted

rolling reminds me of someone here that used to post a lot about CIs and then left because he was banned after getting into several heated arguments with jillio. I just cant help but notice the very same pattern repeating itself again only ... under different aliases. Tsk.. harbouring grudges isn't healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back