Should my Naida FM contacts look like this?

NaidaUP

Reaction score
lol, I always without fail put my Naidas in my Dry and Store box every night.

I notice this morning that my FM contacts (both Naidas) at the top are green and I cant remember if they are like that anyway or it shouldnt be like this. Does anyone know? Will get them repaired if they shouldn't be like this.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 38
Oh good, I was a bit worried then, thinking it was water getting into my battery draws. Thanks Alicia. :)

i m sorry i cant help you because i don thave it but will have it next week. i have no idea what you are talking about.

You'll like them Frisky Feline :)

I hope so. I dont feel like dealing with switching to other hearing aid if it s not working. Its all hassle with paper work.

I had a phonak when i was a kid. Its called philip. Its no longer in. Wonder if its the same as nadia s V. Wait and see.

I hope so. I dont feel like dealing with switching to other hearing aid if it s not working. Its all hassle with paper work.

I had a phonak when i was a kid. Its called philip. Its no longer in. Wonder if its the same as nadia s V. Wait and see.

Naida SV is way better technology. You'll like the Vs with the manual zoom feature. Will help in noise so much better.
Sound recover is good as well :)

what is name? what is kind?! sound you can :P you can environmental? I wonder I curious!

Smithtr as its on others people's, I guess it is fine and there is no problem. I wonder if that stuff it to protect to make sure water doesn't creep past that bit up into the HA?

Smithtr as its on others people's, I guess it is fine and there is no problem. I wonder if that stuff it to protect to make sure water doesn't creep past that bit up into the HA?

Interesting,pretty lots of protect! caerful, i think you fines! :) It is pretty improve HA ! I interesting HA! I have modify on my HA protect I don't want to sweat cause reason, cause, I think so wet on something pretty!

The green part is a coating on the circuit board to protect it. That is normal and on all electronic devices.

You may want to clean the gold portion a bit with a pencil eraser LIGHTLY. Thats the part that actually makes electrical contact with the external part. Ideally , they should be shinny and all the same color. But if its not giving you any problems , I would not worry about it.

Really strange. My friend has the sp Naidas and I checked her yesterday and her does not have it on. Very strange.

If you're not so sure, you can always ask an audiologist or your local hearing aid place?

i thought i did ask audiologist. Is all SP usually for battery size 13 and all UP usually for battery size 675. SO i did look up on google.

It's from oxidizing in the air. It can also be from moisture.
It shouldn't harm your HA.

Fuzzy

The green stuff is very straight and even and the same on both HAs so I think it's okay :)

Back