Should I let him go or keep him?

thanks for more comments, i had him sat down and explained and I even showed him all of your comments, its easier for him to read and we have been discussed so many things. It has bought us closer than ever!

Thank you so much for advices! He now know what to do and won't steal my independent and i am getting better and enjoying it every moment!!

That is great news Locochicko!

This reminds me of what someone told me a long time ago. Every relationship is going to have difficulties -- there is simply no such thing as a perfect or trouble free relationship. What makes or breaks them is how the two people in the relationship handle their problems and differences of opinions when that comes up. For example, one biggie is that its important to be able to still treat each other respectfully even if one or both of you are angry or upset.

It sounds like you and your boyfriend were able to handle this problem well, and that as a result you both understand each other even better. As you said, you are closer than ever, a nice plus! :)

I'm glad you and your boyfriend were able to work it out.

Back