should i cut my hair short or keep it longer?

coolgirlspyer90

Reaction score
So, i've been having a hard time trying to decide if i should cut my hair a little bit shorter or grow it longer. I thought since it's summer, i should cut it a little bit above my shoulders. The hairstyle i have right now is a selena gomez bob-haircut. it looks something like this:
Selena_Gomez+June_28_2009.jpg

But my hair is a little bit longer compared to the one in the picture. I'm going to be going to camp this coming saturday and will be gone for a week until the 13th. I'm definitely cutting my bangs a little bit short because it has been going into my face and bugging me a lot. So i feel like i'm leaning towards to cutting my hair short maybe an inch off. But a lot of my friends think i should grow it longer. I need help!

Me personally.... I'd rather have my hair long enough to get it all up in a pony tail during the summer....so none of it touches me!! So I'd keep it longer, or go really short.

Roll dice and then decide.

Maybe ask ferrets if they would have any opinion on this important topics.

Personally I love long hair.not all women can pull off the short hair and still look hot. If that concerns u?

Personally I love long hair.not all women can pull off the short hair and still look hot. If that concerns u?

no not really, Its summer and the only thing i'm a little worried about is keeping myself cool from the weather. I've always put my hair up in a ponytail or a messy bun.

It might be fun to try a new look with short hair before college in the fall. If you hate it, hair grows back pretty quick.

It might be fun to try a new look with short hair before college in the fall. If you hate it, hair grows back pretty quick.

That's what i've been thinking about! My mom told me that when i was a little girl, i would play "haircut" with my sister and i used real scissors to cut my and her hair. Boy was it bad! I had boy's hair! it was extremely short!! :aw:

That's what i've been thinking about! My mom told me that when i was a little girl, i would play "haircut" with my sister and i used real scissors to cut my and her hair. Boy was it bad! I had boy's hair! it was extremely short!! :aw:

That hair happened to one of my daughters when her sister put bubblegum in her hair and I couldn't get it out!

Back