Should American voters care what the world thinks about the presidential candidates?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liebling:-)))

Sussi *7.7.86 - 18.6.09*
Premium Member
Reaction score
I voted "Yes. It may not change the way I vote, but I'd like to know how the world views us."

Absolutely! If the world leaders can't respect our Commander in Chief, they are not going to respect our country. We've see what happens when other world leaders lose respect for us.

We cannot risk it.

We most definately need to be concerned about how the world's leaders and their constituents perceive us.

Definately! If the United States President cannot gain respect from other national leaders, it does not bode well for our reputation as being the world's most powerful country.

Hardly. Why do they care about what world thinks? Majority of them think America has bigger gun and that should be good enough :lol:

each country should think their home.

Hardly. Why do they care about what world thinks? Majority of them think America has bigger gun and that should be good enough :lol:

Not necessarily. Thanks to the Bush Adminstration, the way we are viewed by other countries has diminished significantly over the past 8 years. Because of the availability of nuclear weapons in Iran and other Middle Eastern countries, they are no longer afraid of America and our troops the way they used to be. When we engage in war, it's not the war of the past where we used to fight with guns and artillery. Today, war is much more complicated than that because it involves terrorism, car bombs, suicide bombers and beheadings.

Should American voters care what the world thinks about the presidential candidates?

No, but I do care about people if, they realize their mistake who they vote AFTER a " train " hit them in months later. I am not sayin' that it will happen right away. Always " subtle " first just like wolves waitin'/takin' their time until they are READY to attack sheep without a warnin'. :cool2:

No, but I do care about people if, they realize their mistake who they vote AFTER a " train " hit them in months later. I am not sayin' that it will happen right away. Always " subtle " first just like wolves waitin'/takin' their time until they are READY to attack sheep without a warnin'. :cool2:

Do you have some sort of crystal ball, or are you just a reincarnation of Edgar Cayce?

You sure do love the train analogy Reba came up with, don't you?

Aside from that, I don't understand your comparison of wolves to the United States Presidency. :roll:

Do you have some sort of crystal ball, or are you just a reincarnation of Edgar Cayce?

Edgar Cayce? no idea who's that... I need to start reading books....

2i12mup.jpg

Hear Again - it's a picture of a gloomy kid sitting on step stool, wearing a DUNCE hat.

Edgar Cayce? no idea who's that... I need to start reading books....

2i12mup.jpg

Hear Again - it's a picture of a gloomy kid sitting on step stool, wearing a DUNCE hat.

He was a self proclaimed seer and prophet.

It was either him or Nostradamus, but Nostradamus has more credibility!:giggle:

ah-ha! Nostradamus.. that I know. He's one scary dude!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back