shel90

bbnt

King of all I see
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey guess what?? I didn't know it until I saw your pic but I have known
you for about 8 years..... Do you know who I am???

:laugh2: Let's see what's Shel90's reaction. Maybe she'll go :jaw: I must have overlooked that member?!

Well, folks, Shel DID live in AZ for a spell. The only thing I don't know is why BBNT isn't in jail where he belongs?

Well, folks, Shel DID live in AZ for a spell. The only thing I don't know is why BBNT isn't in jail where he belongs?

OR, he has escaped for a reason and distracted the security guards with plenty of laughs so he could escape? But I think we're are going to be very scared of him now.

I remember you. You were scary but in a good nature. I have not see you around for a long time. So what have you been doing lately being so long gone in Arizona?

:welcome: back, bbnt!!!

Shel said she was very tired and hoped to go to sleep early. I think we will have to find out tomorrow if she can guess the identity of the OP.

barney-dinosaur.jpg

I thought he was hiding inside this Barney costume:giggle:

Shel said she was very tired and hoped to go to sleep early. I think we will have to find out tomorrow if she can guess the identity of the OP.

I have been here for a long time; she will know this character, lol. Hope she gets the rest she needs so badly.

I was at bbnt's 4th annual all-day goat felching marathon a couple of years ago, and I'm pretty sure I saw Shel there selling lap dances at $1.50 a pop. She left in a huff when she discovered that goats don't carry spare change.

Hiiii BBNT and welcome back... :D

It's good to see you get out of jail with Oddball... :giggle:

Hey bbnt, welcome back! Now where is the AD funny newsletter ya writing about? :lol:

I have been here for a long time; she will know this character, lol. Hope she gets the rest she needs so badly.

She knows the name bbnt and my posts but I have met her in real life so I want to see if she can figure out who I am

I was at bbnt's 4th annual all-day goat felching marathon a couple of years ago, and I'm pretty sure I saw Shel there selling lap dances at $1.50 a pop. She left in a huff when she discovered that goats don't carry spare change.

$1.50 a pop for a lap dance? Shel got ripped off. :giggle:

Back