ShEiLdTaLiSmAn (20)

BabyPhat21

Reaction score
happy happy happy birthday to you!!!
ShEiLdTaLiSmAn

one more year and you are totally legal.........enjoy your youth before it goes away.....10 more years and you are the big 3 -0
:birthday:

:birthday: to our dear Sheildtalisman.

Hope u enjoy ur birthday and traveling (if u still do).

Have a fun!

you are officially older than dirt :asshole:

HaHa! Thanks everyone! That actually cheers me up. My birthday was downhill at night of DEAF AWARENESS DAY NEW ENGLAND SIX FLAGS. It was suck ever. I wish I had backed out on that and go with my boyfriend, Dan to Cape Cod, MA.

I have to thank to BBNT for senting me that email because it made me look. I was puzzled at first but now I see why. Thanks everyone again. This I really appericate and actually does cheer my day. Even the day after my birthday, I was having SUCKY weekend. Fun, huh? Nah!

Anyway.... thanks again. I'll go now.

(Since I dont post alot anymore due to my fighting with another member on this site. That why I dont post anymore and my daughter is growing up and needs my attention alot more. But you can find me on internet.. my messagers are always on when I check emails and stuff so anyone can catch me. :) So, add me to ur list and catch me on.)

Laterz and love, Shield Talisman

If this birthday is bad, there is only 365 more days (363 days now) til your next birthday. Maybe ur friends or Dan will surprise you like my friends did in May.

Back