Sharky's Eggnog !

GarnetTigerMom

Reaction score
:laugh2:Sharky's Eggnog!:laugh2::laugh2:

Sharky saw a fat man who's jolly and cute,
wearing a beard and a red flannel suit!

Since the old Santa is chuckling at Sharky and laughing away at him while
flying around in a miniture sleigh, with 8 tiny mini reindeer pulling him along for the ride.

Let's face it.... Sharky drink the eggnog from Santa and realized it was SO DAMN strong it taste stronger than Jack Daniel !!!!

Sharky look at Santa and said: MAN, THIS EGGNOG SO DAMN STRONG! BURP!"

Sharky ready to passout, and sneaky santa remove his white beard and hat and glasses turn out to be CALVIN getting NS DRUNK!

OH HO HO HO,, Merry Xmas, Sharky! lol

:naughty:

GTM, that's funny Calvin got sharky drunk. Sharky thought it was Santa the whole time hehe

:laugh2:Sharky's Eggnog!:laugh2::laugh2:

Sharky saw a fat man who's jolly and cute,
wearing a beard and a red flannel suit!

Since the old Santa is chuckling at Sharky and laughing away at him while
flying around in a miniture sleigh, with 8 tiny mini reindeer pulling him along for the ride.

Let's face it.... Sharky drink the eggnog from Santa and realized it was SO DAMN strong it taste stronger than Jack Daniel !!!!

Sharky look at Santa and said: MAN, THIS EGGNOG SO DAMN STRONG! BURP!"

Sharky ready to passout, and sneaky santa remove his white beard and hat and glasses turn out to be CALVIN getting NS DRUNK!

OH HO HO HO,, Merry Xmas, Sharky! lol

:naughty:

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2: that soo FUNNII!! i m sure that Sharky is gonna whip ur ass! GTM

HARRRRRRRR HAAAARRRRRR Folks..

GTM ya seem to forget I got a weapon.. a GPS rocket launcher.. with a fat massive tomaton set on the rocket to be hurled at ya!!! HAHAHAHAHAH Ya gonna get tomato-bombed fast....

HARRRRRRRR HAAAARRRRRR Folks..

GTM ya seem to forget I got a weapon.. a GPS rocket launcher.. with a fat massive tomaton set on the rocket to be hurled at ya!!! HAHAHAHAHAH Ya gonna get tomato-bombed fast....

Oh please give me a break about your rocket lol nice try I am still laughing so hard at you lol ha ha haha :dance2::whistle::rockon::iolol::iolol::nutkick::naughty:

Sharky ough to get all buzzy from drinking too much eggnog, uh oh drunk in the sea. :giggle:

:laugh2::laugh2: That's very funny... Poor Sharky, as it won't be long for him to get a DUI for swimming drunk in the sea. :giggle:

Folks.. kindly go phart somewhere.. hahaha funny comments.. hahahhaa....

Folks.. kindly go phart somewhere.. hahaha funny comments.. hahahhaa....

LOL I see POLICE sirens going whooo whooo whoo whooo coming to get you for drinking too much egg nogs LOL ha ha I night be seq to arrest you lol He will read you your rights down to the police stations heee ha :naughty::giggle:

Calvin is Santa, Sharky is drunk and Seq the cop funny story GTM :laugh2:

Back