• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Calvin

In Hazzard County
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone interested in getting shark t-shirt I can arrange to get for AD Caucus later this summer.

There is a shark store that sells shark t-shirt and soveniurs so let me know what size you want.

the price will be announced for the t-shirt. Anyone interested post here and say the size you want :)

Anyone interested in getting shark t-shirt I can arrange to get for AD Caucus later this summer.

There is a shark store that sells shark t-shirt and soveniurs so let me know what size you want.

the price will be announced for the t-shirt. Anyone interested post here and say the size you want :)

3 X for me if possible

Last edited by a moderator:
mine is size S :)
please show here up, maybe i want this or.... I will let you know>

why shark?

Because Northstar is known as Sharky in the old days, we thought it'd be nice to get that shirt up for him as he is coming to Caucus. It's optional for those people who interested in the shirt.

Good on ya Cal.

I wouldnt mind getting another shirt as lots of people have commended on my shirt that u sent me.

Oh man I am unable to go this year. but sure will miss meeting SHARKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. LOL

Normally I wear a XL size shirt or so.. but a XXL size shirt would be fine as long as it is loose and nice....

Good on ya Cal.

I wouldnt mind getting another shirt as lots of people have commended on my shirt that u sent me.

Yeah Sasha, nods same I wouldn't mind getting another shirt too as lots of people have commented on my shirt that Calvin sent me as well too.

I think its wonderful that you want to show support of NS at the AD Caucus, however, the AD Caucus is about ADer's getting together and having a good time, not just about one person. Many of us have been friends for a while, and this is a good opportunity to get together at this time - many of us would not be able to see each other at other times.

So, please remember, the Caucus is a get-together for AllDeaf forum members and friends to get together and make this an special occassion for EVERYONE, not just one person.

Thanks,
DreamDeaf

I think its wonderful that you want to show support of NS at the AD Caucus, however, the AD Caucus is about ADer's getting together and having a good time, not just about one person. Many of us have been friends for a while, and this is a good opportunity to get together at this time - many of us would not be able to see each other at other times.

So, please remember, the Caucus is a get-together for AllDeaf forum members and friends to get together and make this an special occassion for EVERYONE, not just one person.

Thanks,
DreamDeaf

:nodding in agreement: :gpost:

Thanks,
DreamDeaf

Exactly . . . :gpost: that's why I was like ... why Shark? :afro:

Because Northstar is known as Sharky in the old days, we thought it'd be nice to get that shirt up for him as he is coming to Caucus. It's optional for those people who interested in the shirt.

I feel that it is a picture of favoritism.

Thanks,
DreamDeaf

:gpost:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back