• XL

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • XXL or larger

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
il02_kenny_b.gif

Yes, most people know the Caucus is about everyone getting together. There is a thread made by Bear regarding Caucus t-shirts for us. Calvin made this thread for those who want a shark shirt its optional as he stated in his thread for those who would be interested in buying one from a store that's all the way in west coast.

Yes true that the AD Caucus is for everyone to meet, not just one person to be met by everyone.. I have had offers to come to AD Caucus for the last few years or so and have had to decline due to reasons beyond my control, such as the health of my parents and eventually their passings and the farm being for sale to be sold and more... so I thought wow everyone were willing to have me come there..

As for the shark shirts that Calvin has said he would grab for some of us.. it started out as a good rib on me since I used to be known as the mad sharkster Sharky and it snowballed from there.. lol...It would be a hoot to have a shark shirt from a donkeyboy like Calvin.. that reminds me I gonna see if I can ferret out a donkey shirt.. if I can find it and bring it for Calvin.. I know he gonna laff for sure...heh... I hope I find that freaking donkey shirt....lol..

I think its wonderful that you want to show support of NS at the AD Caucus, however, the AD Caucus is about ADer's getting together and having a good time, not just about one person. Many of us have been friends for a while, and this is a good opportunity to get together at this time - many of us would not be able to see each other at other times.

So, please remember, the Caucus is a get-together for AllDeaf forum members and friends to get together and make this an special occassion for EVERYONE, not just one person.

Thanks,
DreamDeaf

well, I don't get it. I agree with what you're saying cuz this is for everyone.. well, what I don't get it.. why is it so special for NS? just because he went thru soo much in the last year. well hey... I've been thru alot mentally, so what? no big deal right? Liza went thru a rough time, no big deal? alot of members can't come due to no money.. no big deal? so NS is the special one? I don't agree. sorry. There are a few other members that actually care and is helping NS to have a way up here. I don't agree.

I'm having a second thoughts. I've got better things to do than just dealing with this bullshit with favoritisms so count me out.. my husband and I are not going. I can find other places that's more peaceful than hearing all the arguements outside of this AD because of the favoritisms in AD.

so there. That's a big turn off.

Mod's Note

Thread's closed as per requested by thread starter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back