Share a coke with AD members

soulchill

Reaction score
soulchill-albums-public-picture6741-amber.jpg

You can have my coke, unless we're putting whiskey in it :)

ha My girl is sort of disappoined that her name is not on it. I told her that my name is not on it ether.. I know we can request to make a name label. oh well. ha

I drink Pepsi by the gallons, daily...doesn't do anything to you. And my doc/medical records can prove that...lol

I took it for the ALEX one lol. Got a relative with that name :)

Well, My son has one.. been sitting in the fridge awhile now...lol

Attachments

• Photo3795.jpg
    Photo3795.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 6
Sono, I had a woman roommate once. She lived on Pepsi, salt, and fried celery. I have never seen anything like it before or since. Her weight stayed the same. She was functional. Impossible but functional. Maybe she was an alien I dunno. I wondered.

Yeah I know what you mean. From the time I was 15 till about 30 I wore the same sized pants/shirts and weighed at 150#... once I started working I went up to 175-200 since my skinny ass was thrown around by the equipment...lol I was strong but small.
Then, there was nothing but fastfood out in the field (it was too filthy of an environment for me to bring lunch) so I packed on and hit the good ole 280/300 mark.. One day I got irritated that I couldn't move like I once did, I stepped back and looked at myself and was like WTF did I do? so now I am back under 200, trying to hit 175...or 150 again, so far I an fluctuating between 185-195... I feel a hell of a lot better now. We don't fast food anymore at home either, been cooking every night healthy meals, but I still guzzle soda. Had blood work done at the doc last month and he is surprised at how healthy I am even when I was around 300, my cholesterol has always been low, blood pressure low to normal ( when I used to run and play sports my blood pressure was always super low but it was normal for me, docs were amazed with my health. I still feel good, except all the injuries Ive endured over the years have come to haunt me now with aches and pains...lol
Oh, and I love salt too.... on all my veggies

The last I heard the only known way to truly extend lifespan is to eat less. Not so easy for aging workhorses. I am trying to get below 200lb. and am not even getting below 205. I eat good but still too much. I had to quit soda and and most sugar because of too many family members with diabetes. I get more than enough in fruits. Keep up the good work Mike.

The last I heard the only known way to truly extend lifespan is to eat less. Not so easy for aging workhorses. I am trying to get below 200lb. and am not even getting below 205. I eat good but still too much. I had to quit soda and and most sugar because of too many family members with diabetes. I get more than enough in fruits. Keep up the good work Mike.

Eat stuff like Salsa, that will clean your inners out... The more you go, the less you hold.

Carbs are the bad guys for diabetes, not sodas & sweets, though they are most likely high in carbs.

I rarely drink 'full fat' Coke, usually the Diet or Zero. So instead of cavities in my teeth (not that I've ever had one) I'm going to grow a second head or something due to artificial sweeteners!

They had one of those 'make your own Share a Coke' machines at the CNE in Toronto. The line was far, far too long to be worth waiting in. Maybe it's because I was too mad that my name wasn't on the list while several barely distinguishable variants of the same name were?

Here's one from Ireland:

photo-40-2-630x472.jpg

Yeah I know what you mean. From the time I was 15 till about 30 I wore the same sized pants/shirts and weighed at 150#... once I started working I went up to 175-200 since my skinny ass was thrown around by the equipment...lol I was strong but small.
Then, there was nothing but fastfood out in the field (it was too filthy of an environment for me to bring lunch) so I packed on and hit the good ole 280/300 mark.. One day I got irritated that I couldn't move like I once did, I stepped back and looked at myself and was like WTF did I do? so now I am back under 200, trying to hit 175...or 150 again, so far I an fluctuating between 185-195... I feel a hell of a lot better now. We don't fast food anymore at home either, been cooking every night healthy meals, but I still guzzle soda. Had blood work done at the doc last month and he is surprised at how healthy I am even when I was around 300, my cholesterol has always been low, blood pressure low to normal ( when I used to run and play sports my blood pressure was always super low but it was normal for me, docs were amazed with my health. I still feel good, except all the injuries Ive endured over the years have come to haunt me now with aches and pains...lol
Oh, and I love salt too.... on all my veggies

But you do know how many calories soft drinks have, like your beloved Cola or Pepsi? :)
add the amount your drink daily, and presto! you have the number of calories you merely drink from those "gallons".
now add these calories you eat from everything else in this one day
and this is the tru number of calories you went thru in this given day..

the older we are, it's only a matter of time we stop burning calories as fast and start storing them. ouch, I already know this...

Fuzzy

Back