Sezkin in the HOUSE! :)

Sezkin

Reaction score
Hello everyone!!!

Just thought I introduce myself! I'm new to this so be nice to me :) he he! Just finished my first year at Hull University for the summer! Hows is everyone doing?

Sezkin:D

x x x

Welcome to AD,I hope you don't mind me asking are you deaf or hearing?

Did someone come knocking at my door? *looks around* Ahh, WELCOME to alldeaf! :welcome:

I see that Hull University is somewhere in Enland, eh?

:wave:

Did someone come knocking at my door? *looks around* Ahh, WELCOME to alldeaf! :welcome:

I see that Hull University is somewhere in Enland, eh?

:wave:

Thank you very much :D Nice to know people are welcoming in here! Yes you're right indeed! Hull Uni is in England. I found this site interesting so I thought I join :).

Where are you from?

Thank you very much :D Nice to know people are welcoming in here! Yes you're right indeed! Hull Uni is in England. I found this site interesting so I thought I join :).

Where are you from?

G'day again, as since you may notice my slang. I'm an Aussie :P Commiuncating in AUSLAN. YOu do BSL?

Hola welcome to AD. i am joey kadera, i just start hish school it year..u look nice

G'day again, as since you may notice my slang. I'm an Aussie :P Commiuncating in AUSLAN. YOu do BSL?

No I talk. But I'm going to learn BSL as I find it really interesting! :) Also I'll need the skill to become a teacher of the deaf. What have you been up today :D?

Hello and :welcome: to AD! Hope you will enjoy this interesting forum. Good luck with your studies and chosen career. :)

No I talk. But I'm going to learn BSL as I find it really interesting! :) Also I'll need the skill to become a teacher of the deaf. What have you been up today :D?

I am at work :( Sucks, I know. BSL fingerspelling is excatly the same I use for AUSLAN (Australian Sign Language) ... What do you do for summer break?

Back