Sezkin in the HOUSE! :)

Welcome to AD and I hope you enjoy the stay with us and happy posting away! :)

scbassist-albums-pics-picture735-welcome.gif
:wave:

Hello everyone!!!

Just thought I introduce myself! I'm new to this so be nice to me :) he he! Just finished my first year at Hull University for the summer! Hows is everyone doing?

Sezkin:D

x x x

I thought I would say :welcome: and I hope you enjoy yourself on this website. That is great that you are going to college, how was your first year? If you ever need feel free to write. :wave:

:welcome: to a really wonderful place. Full of really helpful, friendly people. There is a lot of culture and many ideas to absorb. I am new too, just a week but I look forward to signing in each day after work. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do. What part of the UK are you from may I ask? My parents were born there (Dad is from Leeds, Mom is from Cheshunt) and I was lucky enough to visit once when I was young.

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum, Sezkin and Joekad99. I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. Have fun with us. See you around. :wave:

Aloha-

i have some cousins live in London, England. I have visited there in several times with my cousin. It was crazy up there during summer of July. It was interesting city :]

anyway, enjoy at this site, ma'am-

-mahalo

What up, Sezkin?!? It's a pleasure to meet you. We've traded posts once or twice but I thought I'd make it formal. LOL

Enjoy England! I studied for a summer term at King's College London Campus. One day I'll return to make it my home!

Peace

H

Back