Serious relationship

Wait, its not a dating site, THIS is a mail order bride site now.... get it right peeps !!!

People meet people how they want to. Did you make the site no. Soup is to say what this particular section of the site is for. I been looking at this site for years and I have seen people post about wanting to meet new people for friendships or more. This isn't the first post like this but the first I've seen that people are being negative about it. I don't see why people can't mind their business and let others do what they do. If what she said doesn't have anything to Do with you keep scrolling to the next topic and mind yours that's what's wrong with people these days don't know when to shut up and stay in their lane. No person can control the next so stop trying cause people will post what they want. Damn grow up

Sent from my LGLS990 using AllDeaf App mobile app

The same as meeting someone out in public or school. You never no who anyone really is of what they are capable off. I met my boyfriend online and that was 8 years ago and we are on vacation at Savannah beach right now.

you are lucky most are but do you watch 'Catfish' put you off for life

I mean catfish the computer guys not fish who trouble shoot online romance,my goodness gracious some screwballs out there

There are plenty of ways not to be catfished so I think that's all stage. Of the person will never Skype, etc then I'm not interested.

Hello I am single from Ireland I am going to Bulgaria with my friends for holiday on 31st August for two weeks. I am deaf.

Great! Welcome to Bulgaria. :) In Sofia in Bulgaria?

Sent from my GT-I8190 using AllDeaf App mobile app

serious relationship is like u want to settle down and get married.. really? thru here? not gonna happen if u want to date do it thru emails NOT here.. :roll: like cowpuppy said it's just discussion.. but hell it's 2015..so go for it and good luck ;)

People have met on ALLdeaf and have gotten married.

Hello everyone,

My name is Sebastien Masclet, 30 years old, single, have got profound hearing loss in both ears, and wear cochlear implant to help me hear like a normal person.

Looking for girls to chat with, meet new people for friendships, and looking for a relationship with one of girls too.

Hope to chat with people soon.

Hello everyone,

My name is Sebastien Masclet, 30 years old, single, have got profound hearing loss in both ears, and wear cochlear implant to help me hear like a normal person.

Looking for girls to chat with, meet new people for friendships, and looking for a relationship with one of girls too.

Hope to chat with people soon.
Hi Sebastian,

Might I suggest that you repost your introduction in the Introduce yourself forum? http://www.alldeaf.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45

Posting in a 2 month stale thread in the Marriage, Dating, & Single Life forum might not get you the most responses. Typically people like to see introductions in the introduce yourself forum. It's nice to have them all in once place, and there are a lot of welcoming people who will reply to you there.

OMG! We just met....but I'm MADLY in love with you! Oh and can you send me $1,000 to help me pay for some legal issues? That's basicly what you sound like. Not to make fun of you, and we KNOW it's hard to meet people on a more then superficial level......but you're not going to start a relationship by randomly posting on messageboards. Quit going into things with the goal of getting a boyfriend......start out as friends, and see where it goes from there. Easy, simple!
My best advice..... Get to know people as friends...Maybe start looking around at local Bulgalian Deaf clubs?
What if she could take it serious damn

Back