Selfie sticks banned at U.S. museums, other attractions worldwide

I can understand their concerns about using the selfie sticks and also using the cameras in museums and art galleries which has very important gems that they don't want the arts and relics being stolen. I would have to agree with that. It is dangerous because they would want to use selfie pictures or photos online so that people will find something behind their own personal selves. That is dangerous for someone who might be a thief or cat burglar. It is only okay if you are in the park or your backyard, even right in front of your house.

So museums and art galleries. It is a no-no. People who took Selfies of themselves in important places like the museums did not know and not realized and not aware that people online are looking for the prizes which could be worth million of dollars which they are showing the pieces relics and arts from their background of the photos. :(

To be honest, I didn't realize that selfie sticks existed. I learn new things daily. I would probably not want too many pictures taken if I ran a museum.

I love selfie sticks, I can point and shot under girl's skirt.

I had no clue selfi sticks existed,one way of getting pin number at ATM

OMG!!! That's stupid rule!!! :roll:

You can still take a selfie, in most of these places you just can't use the stick. I'm not big on taking selfies, we always turn out horrible. I've only seen one person so far use one.

May be switched for a grasping stick like one of these, I can see why!

1000x1000.jpg

I love selfie sticks, I can point and shot under girl's skirt.

SICKO!

May be switched for a grasping stick like one of these, I can see why!

1000x1000.jpg

SICKO!

A bit OT but I got tired off getting out a stool to use the top shelves in my kitchen cabinets and bought one of these! Mine happens to be red though. It has allowed me to easily use those top shelves and put things up there that are regularly used.

Back