Self introduction

earsmate

Reaction score
I am very happy to meet everyone and hope that everyone will have a pleasant exchange of discussions. I have written many articles about hearing aids myself. If you are interested, you can check if there are any deficiencies. Please exhibitions.

Are you employed? I just wondered if you have trouble finding employment because of your deafness. Do you read lips and can you speak oral English? If so that probably helps you a whole lot.

Are you employed? I just wondered if you have trouble finding employment because of your deafness. Do you read lips and can you speak oral English? If so that probably helps you a whole lot.
But it is NOT the answer. Speech skills can be very useful, but just b/c a kid can speak, it doesn't mean that they will automaticly be high literate. In fact many oral exclusive kids, especially those who didn't attend an oral deaf school or a program, still have issues with reading and writing. The key to gaining is good written language, and good social skills. If good speech skills were the ANSWER to gaining skilled employment, then no hearing people would be unemployed.

Back