Seeking for Female who is Deaf, HOH, or CODA or Hearing with ASL skills

Reaction score
I just recently broken up with my hearing Filipina GF. I am currently seeking for a female who is Deaf, HOH, or CODA or Hearing with ASL skills, Stalwart Christian faith for marriage, age 21 to 41 living in the US only (Very difficult to apply for K1, or any visa to marry overseas). Willing to relocate (but also she is willing to relocate). For marriage and to have children soon. I work for myself, am 57. Dating sites have no successes for me.

Maybe those 300 plus viewers not get it, I should explain more.. I am 57, good looking, Deaf, can talk well, has knowledge of ASL, Central American Sign Language, enjoys many activities... What are you waiting for, ladies!? Better hurry up and win my heart before anybody else! If nothing by end of 2022, I will look for hearing Filipina woman again so if you want my heart, you better contact me! Last call!

Maybe those 300 plus viewers not get it, I should explain more.. I am 57, good looking, Deaf, can talk well, has knowledge of ASL, Central American Sign Language, enjoys many activities... What are you waiting for, ladies!? Better hurry up and win my heart before anybody else! If nothing by end of 2022, I will look for hearing Filipina woman again so if you want my heart, you better contact me! Last call!
I understand how you feel and I been single for almost 6 yrs. Seem those gentlemen are very picky about women’s appearance (good looking as hot fine or fat or ugly face or beautiful face). I also am 57 yrs old and very active as well

dragonfly, you understands. And you are also my age. It is harder as we get older... but never know. I am changing to allow all age because there is a reason..

Back