Seeking dog walker/sitter for deaf puppy

Michelle Ramsey

Reaction score
Story is 12 weeks old this week. She is learning ASL and doing very well at it. I work very long hours Friday thru Sunday and would love to have someone come spend time with her in the middle of the day. Walk her and talk to her in her language. It is only a part time position, 2 or 3 hours a day, three days a week. If I work overtime, a fourth day, we would need you that day as well. I would need text messages and pictures when you arrive at our house. I am able to pay $15 an hour for a dependable helper. We are in Terre Haute, Indiana. NO smoking. If you are interested, please, text me at 386-984-1428.

Story is 12 weeks old this week. She is learning ASL and doing very well at it. I work very long hours Friday thru Sunday and would love to have someone come spend time with her in the middle of the day. Walk her and talk to her in her language. It is only a part time position, 2 or 3 hours a day, three days a week. If I work overtime, a fourth day, we would need you that day as well. I would need text messages and pictures when you arrive at our house. I am able to pay $15 an hour for a dependable helper. We are in Terre Haute, Indiana. NO smoking. If you are interested, please, text me at 386-984-1428.
I don't live close by, but I hope you find someone. I'm in Minnesota. Your rate and hours sound very reasonable.

Back