seeking a date

skibuffalogirlie

Reaction score
Hello Everyone, My name is Tammy. Nice to meet you all ..
Im single since 2018. Im ready seek a man to date to get know each other.
Im from Texas.

This is not dating site, please go to deaf singles Facebook group lol
Why? Why must you chime in when all you have to say are negative things to people? Did you never see Bambi as a kid? If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all?

Who cares if someone is looking for a date? There are threads on here about everything else. There can be dating threads on the bigger forum site as a whole. Not interested? Fine, no need to be a tool and make snide remarks to people.

Why? Why must you chime in when all you have to say are negative things to people? Did you never see Bambi as a kid? If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all?

Who cares if someone is looking for a date? There are threads on here about everything else. There can be dating threads on the bigger forum site as a whole. Not interested? Fine, no need to be a tool and make snide remarks to people.
Thank you..

Hi, Tammy! Have you ever tried online dating? I was always skeptical about it but I think I am ready to try.
I hope you do and wish you every success. I met my partner on tinder nearly 3 1/2 years ago. We are still going strong. My best advise is be specific in your profile. Write what you are looking for in a relationship. Tell you deal breakers and what others might find to be a deal breaker about you. (e.g. smoking, drinking, pets, kids and so on) Skip profiles that are only pictures; if they can't take two minutes to describe themselves...probably not looking for anything more than a hook up. If it's a first date or two; might let at least one person know for safety. Good luck!

I hope you do and wish you every success. I met my partner on tinder nearly 3 1/2 years ago. We are still going strong. My best advise is be specific in your profile. Write what you are looking for in a relationship. Tell you deal breakers and what others might find to be a deal breaker about you. (e.g. smoking, drinking, pets, kids and so on) Skip profiles that are only pictures; if they can't take two minutes to describe themselves...probably not looking for anything more than a hook up. If it's a first date or two; might let at least one person know for safety. Good luck!

Alright, I never smoking.. drink wine two time a year. I have 3 cats.. my children are 23 and 20 yrs old.... what else do you want to know about me.. :)

Wtf Elliethegrumpycat

she have a ZERO chance to find a guy here, and Tinder is not for relationship either, just ask him, he knows.

Do not fell for masteli, it is a BOT scamming around on this page. ‍ Where are the moderators?

Alright, I never smoking.. drink wine two time a year. I have 3 cats.. my children are 23 and 20 yrs old.... what else do you want to know about me.. :)

Wtf Elliethegrumpycat

she have a ZERO chance to find a guy here, and Tinder is not for relationship either, just ask him, he knows.

Grumpycat? Is that supposed to be bad? That was the most famous cat in the world for awhile, jokes on you.

You are always putting people down. Not a dating site, this is a public forum with a dating subsection. If you aren't interested move on, you don't have to call people out about it.

Also, you're wrong about tinder. I found my relationship of the last 4 years on Tinder. My partners cousin found his wife and mother of his children on there 5.5 years ago. My friend found her partner of the last 4.5 years ago. They live together and are engaged. Just because it didn't work for you...

Last edited:
Wtf Elliethegrumpycat

she have a ZERO chance to find a guy here, and Tinder is not for relationship either, just ask him, h
Do not fell for masteli, it is a BOT scamming around on this page. ‍ Where are the moderators?
I have no idea who moderators... you may check my facebook since i aint scam or hacker... Geez. i guess i will leave this page you all idiot

Im from Texas.
Welcome to AD that's too bad I am too old for you since you look really sweet woman wish you best of luck find right guy :)

Im from Texas.
Can we talk i like you am ready for serious reationship and i will take good care of you and make you happiest woman on earth

Back