School kid expelled or detention?

Opal

Reaction score
Have you been expelled from school? - me - never!!

One of my girls was on detention yesterday for talking for the FIRST TIME in her life! She stayed behind for half hour after school hour at High School.

She was wag from primary school in grade 6 as I thought she went to school as I went to work, but she went back home instead and my neighbour rang me asked me if I knew she is at school, I said yeah why? I went back home and caught her playing in my backyard, and took her to school to see the Principal!

I've been in detention before. They had two different kinds of detention in my junior high school. One was general detention, which is where the principal sends you. The other is class detention which is where your teacher sends you... her own class. I've had detention in high school too.

I was kicked out for 3 days for pushing my friend. We were pusheachother and teacher say it fight and princopal said it was fight and not care if it first time we both expelled 3 days. I was supposed to have detention during that time but since I was expelled then I was excused. Ironic huh ?

I was suspend from school for a week for pushing the gym teacher aide. I told her it wasnt on purpose. It was accident because I didnt want to missed the bus so I had to run down to my gym locker to get my books. The teacher aide were in my way. sooo, then she decided to let me go to girls baskeball tournament. So I only missed 2 days of school instead of a week. whew.. I learned my lesson after what I've had done.

i never have detention or expelled school cuz of i had becareful at school then out of world, i was very :evil: and play around here :giggle:

TweetyBird said:
i never have detention or expelled school cuz of i had becareful at school then out of world, i was very :evil: and play around here :giggle:

an angel in school? ;) I sometimes were an angel in school, most of time NO! Alot of things going on in H.S. You dont wanna to know ;) but only one time I got suspend. That's life. After school, I was mostly an angel but when I got older (in H.S. times), I wasn't. *shrug* That's teenager life.

Soonersfan79 said:
I was kicked out for 3 days for pushing my friend. We were pusheachother and teacher say it fight and princopal said it was fight and not care if it first time we both expelled 3 days. I was supposed to have detention during that time but since I was expelled then I was excused. Ironic huh ?
That's how most school systems work. No matter who's fault it is or who did what, everyone involved gets the same punishment. My brother was suspended from school once because some kid decided to beat him up out of the blue. My brother was eating lunch and this kid just pushed him out of the chair, jumped on him, then beat the shit out of him. The principal split them up and kicked both of them out of school for the next couple days because of that. My dad and brother spent two hours trying to convince the principal that it was a stupid punishment and finally got out of that suspension. Jeez!

It also happened to me... almost. I had this kid beating on me all the time. I went to the principal and complained to him. He told me that I could file a report, but if I did... then he'd have to put both of us in ISS (in school suspension) for a few days. I got pissed off and decided to leave it alone.

That's how it is these days. Sucks huh?

Oh yeah, I almost forgot all about my silly mischief at College, until my friend read this and remind me about it!! :jaw: Yeah I have been in detention before! hee hee

My parents would have a major stroke if I ever get suspended from school. All through schools I have never been suspended, but I had several detentions. Skipping class in sophomore year, talking back to my speech therapist in freshman year, and teasing badly with another student in 6th grade. Ahh memories! :giggle:

Here Oklahoma City is thinking about to set the public school be opening on weekend for who on detention which I think that sound silly because everyone made silly rule for over simple stuff.. I know the school requirement to have 180 days but if student went more than 180 days then what the big deal.

Katzie said:
My parents would have a major stroke if I ever get suspended from school. All through schools I have never been suspended, but I had several detentions. Skipping class in sophomore year, talking back to my speech therapist in freshman year, and teasing badly with another student in 6th grade. Ahh memories! :giggle:

:eek: Katzie!! That's my chickie! ;)

I did get suspended for a few days once during my junior year. *not telling* ;)

Lianca said:
an angel in school? ;) I sometimes were an angel in school, most of time NO! Alot of things going on in H.S. You dont wanna to know ;) but only one time I got suspend. That's life. After school, I was mostly an angel but when I got older (in H.S. times), I wasn't. *shrug* That's teenager life.
yea cuz of i dont live with my parent, i lived in dorm that why.. i has becareful... :)

Liza said:

Aww bummer! You gotta tell me what you did some day! :twisted:

Red~Rum said:
Have you been expelled from school? - me - never!!

One of my girls was on detention yesterday for talking for the FIRST TIME in her life! She stayed behind for half hour after school hour at High School.

She was wag from primary school in grade 6 as I thought she went to school as I went to work, but she went back home instead and my neighbour rang me asked me if I knew she is at school, I said yeah why? I went back home and caught her playing in my backyard, and took her to school to see the Principal!

Never? :rofl: :naughty:

Oh Red~Rum, You had been in detention once with me.... Should I fresh your memory? :D

We were caught for sprinkled the butter under other girl’s bed... We were forbidden to go out for a month & cover the cost of new bed sheet… Silly isn’t it… :rofl: :giggle:

Yeah, I had been in detention few times in school. I was an innocent in some of detentions. Of course I’m no angel sometimes… :giggle:

Liebling:-))) said:
Never? :rofl: :naughty:

Oh Red~Rum, You had been in detention once with me.... Should I fresh your memory? :D

We were caught for sprinkled the butter under other girl’s bed... We were forbidden to go out for a month & cover the cost of new bed sheet… Silly isn’t it… :rofl: :giggle:

Yeah, I had been in detention few times in school. I was an innocent in some of detentions. Of course I’m no angel sometimes… :giggle:
Yes its true, I never been expelled from school in my life!

I support you because you were so jealous that she pinch your boyfriend for the weekend and I got trouble for that! :giggle:

Katzie said:

She probably peek his teacher at men's room wall hole while he was peeing.

Liza said:

Oh come on, tell us what is it? Kids will be kids you know!

Red~Rum said:
Yes its true, I never been expelled from school in my life!

I support you because you were so jealous that she pinch your boyfriend for the weekend and I got trouble for that! :giggle:

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

He's not value man, I'm angry for.... Stupid heee heee

Katzie said:

RedRum said:
Oh come on, tell us what is it? Kids will be kids you know!

Let's chat in private next time! :D :rofl: I just feel silly saying this in public... :Oops:

Back