School for the Deaf

a senior at Indiana school for the deaf. I will graduate in next may. I literally have no idea when will I graduate. so, I will announce in here. k so you all people may celerbating with me, ha ha.

I never attended any school for the Deaf. I went to mainstreaming schools all my life.

Only 3 weeks in deaf school...been in mainstream all life except to 11th grade.

Graduated from California School for the Deaf, Fremont in 1989. I mainstreamed for my first 4 years of education then the rest at CSDF.

Goldie

I went to a pubic school from preschool to 3rd grade then I got transferred to Illinois School for the Deaf from 5th grade to 7th grade (skipped 4th grade because of my excellent writing skills I wrote to a person who works there) then transferred again to a differnt public school from 8th grade and graduated there as Class of 2002. (Reason why I left IL school for the Deaf because I was made fun of and I had hard time there and etc.) And of course 2 different public schools I went to have a few deaf students who I grew up with and have a deaf program)

I was in public school from preschool until 3rd grade, transferred to Colorado School for the Deaf as 5th grade until senior and graduated there as Class of 2001, now i'm looking forward to Class of 2007 @ GU

pimpdaddyposse said:
I was in public school from preschool until 3rd grade, transferred to Colorado School for the Deaf as 5th grade until senior and graduated there as Class of 2001, now i'm looking forward to Class of 2007 @ GU

i'm curious, how did you know you will accually will graduate in 2007 at gally? as my college experience it's different than high school, it's only based on credits and requirement of classes.
and other thing u'll graduate with AA or AS degree (2 yrs worth of credits) then for BA or BS degree (4 years worth of credits) then so on... if u decide more..

I have been mainstreamed all my life, only been to deaf preschool. my puplic school also have deaf program. class of 98 rocks!

Last edited:
-Summit Speech School for two years

-mainstreamed at my local school from kindergarten to 6th grade

-joined Lake Drive Program at High School.

Currently at Bloomsburg University (small deaf program here) It's great!! :)

Right now I'm a junior at a mainstreamed high school in my town.
Ive attended about 5 different schools so far, so I can't keep track of what school i went to. I've moved 9 times so far, and will be making another move in couple of months.

MDCodeRedFreak said:
interesting name for a school - lol .... ahh i grad from Indiana School for the Deaf '02

hmmmmm - thread shud be moved to Education, hmm ?

I graduated 2 different school Indiana School for the Deaf 2003 I got certification so I went school in New Albany High School for 1 semester then got diploma.

I went to deaf school from pre-school to 4th grade. It was shitty education school. Few of my teachers have been telling to my mom that I need to be transferred to mainstreamed school. That deaf school was way too easy. I always get 95-100% in everything. When I was transferred to mainstreamed in 5th grade. I saw three new books that I have never seen or heard in my life. It is called HISTORY, SCIENCE, and LITERATURE. When I saw that books in my desk I have NO IDEA what that books was. That first two years of mainstream was my shit years. I am glad that I attend to mainstream because I can learn better and play more sports with other schools. I still social with deaf people after school and church, etc. I still have lot of deaf friends while I attended to mainstream.

Geez. I Didn't realize there were so many MSSDers here.
I'm another member of the class of '95. ;)

Back