School and Major

BabyPhat21

Reaction score
What school do you go to or you went before and what was the major?

I go to CSUS - California State University, Sacramento and now my major is counseling education.

I went to RMIT (Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology) University in Melbourne. Majored in Haematology and Immunohaematology (Blood tranfusion) in Medical Science course.

~sharlie~

I used to go Birmingham University and completed Computering Techology!

St, Paul Techincal College in St. Paul, Minnesota, Graphic Arts Communcation, not complete course.

I used to go Gallaudet University but I will return this fall. Right now, I am attending El Camino College. My major is Psychology.

TSTC in WaCo, Tx but thinking about tranfersing to UT of Arilginton, Major- Sexologist or Psychologist.. :D

I went to Collin College for CADD (Computer Aids-Draft Designer) I change my mind and change to Aookued Graphic Designer Technology. I graduate and got AAS degree. :)

I will go another college for another degree. I dunno for right now...

I am currently a student at Rochester Insititute of Technology (RIT) in Rochester, New York. Unfortately, undecided major.

I wish I stay in college but fail. Maybe someday, I will go back college someday so I can learn more experince for everything I need.

I attended New Jersey Institute of Technology and studied Architecture and Business. I have a B.S. degree in Architecture. I also studied at Rutger's Newark for a few classes (for electives) and spent a semester abroad in a German college called Fachhochschule Darmstadt, in Darmstadt, Germany. I am thinking about going back to school again to get more education, but not sure yet.

Yeah, I do work. I am working for the newspaper "Press of Atlantic City" and also as an ASL instructor for 3 classes. I wasn't happy with my choice to have a degree in architecture in the first place but did not realise that until after I graduated. :ugh: I'm looking into going to school again to study either Deaf Studies or computer (multimedia design). Not sure yet...

went to RIT majored in Criminal Justice but didnt finish :shock: -- heading back to college tho :D

Best of luck Fly Free!

Double major in Office Technologies and Accounting at NTID/RIT with two AAS degrees.
(SVP '91, '97)

Graduated from Gallaudet last summer after 4 years with BA degree in Art, specializing in graphic design.

Originally posted by Katzie
Best of luck Fly Free!

Double major in Office Technologies and Accounting at NTID/RIT with two AAS degrees.
(SVP '91, '97)
When did you graduate?

Originally posted by Fly Free
went to RIT majored in Criminal Justice but didnt finish :shock: -- heading back to college tho :D
When are you heading back?

Back