"Saw" Movie with 3D...Oh, Gawk!

I find these movies to be pretty despicable. People like to watch these movies because they love to see people being tortured.

Sick.

A lot has changed in the horror genre these days. Movies like The Exorcist and Halloween were considered frightening back in their days. They were good movies.

The first Saw is just okay... just okay. Nothing special about it. The sequels since then are just depressing and sick.

Wirelessly posted

Banjo said:
I find these movies to be pretty despicable. People like to watch these movies because they love to see people being tortured.

Sick.

A lot has changed in the horror genre these days. Movies like The Exorcist and Halloween were considered frightening back in their days. They were good movies.

The first Saw is just okay... just okay. Nothing special about it. The sequels since then are just depressing and sick.

August Underground?

terrible on horrow movies, not ture, because sci fiction!

Saw is teeth-grinding... Too much gore and in every "at the last second" part where one would get killed (or grinded), I say something like "No no they not gonna do that", but they die anyways. Hardcore movies... >_>

Yep, I will watch this with 3D to see what happens this Oct 2010. Game is still not over yet. Wanna know what will happens with Jill Tuck, She's in trouble. :popcorn:

http://amygrindhouse.com/saw-3d-teaser-trailer.html

Saw+3D.jpg

I can't wait to watch it with an open caption from the Captionfish with updates.

I'll wait until it release for home. So, I would like to experience in 3D. blood over my face! ARGHHHH!

Years ago, when The Exorcist came out, the famous scene is where she turns her head 360 degrees. In the theater, woman jumped out of her chair, and ran away yelling in spanish, " Ay Dios Mio!, Dios Mio!" True story. I've seen The Exorcist, and it did not frighten me at all.

Stephen King told a story that he and his wife were watching Carrie at a theater. Stephen King describes two big guys that look tough and buff. So, two big guys were sitting in front row. Of course, they were freaking out. They jumped out of the chairs, and grabbed each other. One of them say" That ain't right! That ain't right!" Stephen King turns to his wife saying something like this "I believe this movie is going to be a huge hit."

If you are too sensitive of horror movies like The Exorcist and Carrie, then don't watch Saw movies.

PS: I refuse to watch Saw movies. They are not that worth it.

Years ago, when The Exorcist came out, the famous scene is where she turns her head 360 degrees. In the theater, woman jumped out of her chair, and ran away yelling in spanish, " Ay Dios Mio!, Dios Mio!" True story. I've seen The Exorcist, and it did not frighten me at all.

Stephen King told a story that he and his wife were watching Carrie at a theater. Stephen King describes two big guys that look tough and buff. So, two big guys were sitting in front row. Of course, they were freaking out. They jumped out of the chairs, and grabbed each other. One of them say" That ain't right! That ain't right!" Stephen King turns to his wife saying something like this "I believe this movie is going to be a huge hit."

If you are too sensitive of horror movies like The Exorcist and Carrie, then don't watch Saw movies.

PS: I refuse to watch Saw movies. They are not that worth it.

I love the Exorcist downstairs scene!! The sound and the way the girl crawls down the stairs is EPIC! :lol:

Here's the video of the scene: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5Kd1aquJXs&feature=related]YouTube - The Exorcist 2000 - Spider walk (crab walk)[/ame]

To me, I don't think they are terrible. The plot of all six (except seven) have more interesting and more realistic. I thought it is great. I personally don't attention to gore and nasty stuff but I really like how the creators of Saw series developed something is new.

Of course, you and I share different views on Saw series. :P

Do anybody know where CC/subtitle will be in locations for Saw 3D in Oregon?

I googled and tried to find somewhere in Oregon for almost two weeks... :(

My BF and I went to see "SAW: The Final Chapter" earlier today but no CC because of 3D glasses that's why. My BF sign what the movie story is saying. I'm shocked at the end :shock:. It look like the game is not OVER yet!, I think It's going to be the "SAW: The New Chapter" is my guess the title but not sure.
sawtickets-1.jpg

Last edited:
My BF and I went to see "SAW: The Final Chapter" earlier today but no CC because of 3D glasses that's why. My BF sign what the movie story is saying. I'm shocked at the end :shock: Guess what? It look like the game is not OVER yet!, It's going to be the "SAW: The New Chapter" is my guess the title.
sawtickets-1.jpg
that is cool!! :D

Back