Sara's surgery news!!

sara1981

Reaction score
my surgery news is coming soon will be on January 9,2017 and i will be stay at hospital in Baptist Hospital in Conway,Ar for my weight loss surgery..

And i got lose 33 lbs finally! Thankful for that but i will still eat include fruit&vegetables but no sweet cakes or ice cream till after my surgery..

I did announcements my family and friends on facebook about my surgery news and know but my BMI is huge i told you mention before and my doctor need fix seriously yes of course..

Im so nervous to under knife not sincerely i had lung surgery due birth defect at 12 years old but my scar still legend! Thankful i have no cancer in my lung phew!

I will kept update what my doctor says and still lose more weight and few more lose pounds before surgery..

I hope everything goes well for you. :)

Quote from Sara1981:
And i got lose 33 lbs finally! Thankful for that but i will still eat include fruit&vegetables but no sweet cakes or ice cream till after my surgery..

After surgery you STILL cannot eat sweet cake or ice cream because your body's adjustment will be messed up.

After surgery you STILL cannot eat sweet cake or ice cream because your body's adjustment will be messed up.

Right, just check on calorie.

Sara, just follow about what doctor wants, but women usually eat 1,600 to 2,000 calories.

I know someone that had this surgery and she didn't follow her doctor order and overate and end up having to go back to the hospital . She was in horrible pain from eating too much . She has to always eat small meals and be careful what she eat.

Quote from Sara1981:

Yes. I cant eat sweet before and after surgery my doctor advised me to rid junk food and sweet food but my doctor wanted me eat more fruit and vegetables also..

Right, just check on calorie.

Sara, just follow about what doctor wants, but women usually eat 1,600 to 2,000 calories.

Yeah I always watch calories low but I don't eat higher plus sugar also..

Sara, what is the exact name of the kind of surgery you will have? Is it bariatric gastric bypass? Or is it something else?

I know someone that had this surgery and she didn't follow her doctor order and overate and end up having to go back to the hospital . She was in horrible pain from eating too much . She has to always eat small meals and be careful what she eat.

I will always careful to eat after my surgery..

When my mom been back and forth hospital and she had horrible stomach infections and she stay hospital for weeks and few days but she will learn lesson wont happened again..But im stay at her side till she get on her own feet..

My vows i will get recovery quickly than my mom but i will rest lots and baby steps also..

Sara, what is the exact name of the kind of surgery you will have? Is it bariatric gastric bypass? Or is it something else?

Yes its bariatric gastric bypass same my mom in 2012

Back