Sara's surgery news!!

I will always careful to eat after my surgery..
Good. :)

When my mom been back and forth hospital and she had horrible stomach infections and she stay hospital for weeks and few days but she will learn lesson wont happened again..But im stay at her side till she get on her own feet..
That was good that you could stay by your mom's side.

My vows i will get recovery quickly than my mom but i will rest lots and baby steps also..
It's important to follow the doctor's orders.

Will you have skin surgery after lose much weight?

I haven't plans that and my doctor says will be longer after baratric bypass surgery and im wishes i need rid my bulger to lose more weight of skin surgery will be in years

I haven't plans that and my doctor says will be longer after baratric bypass surgery and im wishes i need rid my bulger to lose more weight of skin surgery will be in years
As you lose weight it will become easier for you to walk and exercise. That will help you lose more weight and improve your muscle tone.

Ok, just warn, skin removal surgeries are considered as cosmetic so insurance won't cover, unless it is infected that require skins to be removed.

Not the best video but the only one I found so far with captions:

I will always careful to eat after my surgery..

When my mom been back and forth hospital and she had horrible stomach infections and she stay hospital for weeks and few days but she will learn lesson wont happened again..But im stay at her side till she get on her own feet..

My vows i will get recovery quickly than my mom but i will rest lots and baby steps also..
That good you'll be careful how you eat after your surgery, you don't want to end back in the hospital in horrible pain. Good luck on your surgery.

My old friend has bariatric surgery about two years ago, because she wanted to be pregnant again. Her second pregnancy was very scary and she nearly lost her life. She was bleeding! Her doctor convinced her to not get pregnant again or lose weight. She had to make major changes like Paleo lifestyle. She had a help from a personal trainer. Her personal trainer told her to stop with the cardio and go for weightlifting workout instead. There was an article about too much cardio exercise stall weight loss. I am sure you can find it online.

Anyway, she finally had lost weight for the first time all her life and her vitals are back to normal. She had gotten pregnant for the third time and the birth delivery went so well for her. Very beautiful baby girl.

Good luck with surgery!

My old friend has bariatric surgery about two years ago, because she wanted to be pregnant again. Her second pregnancy was very scary and she nearly lost her life. She was bleeding! Her doctor convinced her to not get pregnant again or lose weight. She had to make major changes like Paleo lifestyle. She had a help from a personal trainer. Her personal trainer told her to stop with the cardio and go for weightlifting workout instead. There was an article about too much cardio exercise stall weight loss. I am sure you can find it online.

Anyway, she finally had lost weight for the first time all her life and her vitals are back to normal. She had gotten pregnant for the third time and the birth delivery went so well for her. Very beautiful baby girl.

Good luck with surgery!

Wow!!

Im really wanted have child on my own but i can wait till after my baratric surgery first and i will lose weight after surgery my vows..

That good you'll be careful how you eat after your surgery, you don't want to end back in the hospital in horrible pain. Good luck on your surgery.

Im pray for that

My plans after surgery i will eat lots soup but I don't wanted back and forth to hospital like my mom before but i will rest lots mostly

Sara, I will pray everything goes smooth and you have a good recovery.

Yeah I always watch calories low but I don't eat higher plus sugar also..

Thats the key...I lost 21 lbs just from reducing the sugars in my daily diet ...it was like the weight just melted away even though I had been working out for years with no success. Once I changed my eating...bam! Success! Amazing ...sugars really make poeple obese.

Good luck for your surgery next year and hopefully it will be successful for you.

Update from doctor

My appointment looks fine and my weight get little rollercoaster but i will still drinking lots weight loss shakes before surgery..

Next month December i will get labs but no eat after midnight before surgery and i will see doctor hopefully so!!

But i will still drinking lots water mostly before and after surgery..

This morning i went to quest labs in Little Rock,Ar for blood works before my surgery in January 9,2017 im pray for results..

Last edited:
Thanks for the update. I hope it goes well for you. :)

It's OK to drink a lot of water before surgery ? Same here I hope it goes well too. Do you know what day your surgery is ?

It's OK to drink a lot of water before surgery ? Same here I hope it goes well too. Do you know what day your surgery is ?

Oh wow, you are clueless, some hospitals tell patients to drink water until 5 am like UAB and some said nothing after midnight.

Back