Sarah Johnson sentenced today for killing her parents when she was 16....

Watch!!! Some asshole liberal governor will grant her a pardon.Just like jimmy carter pardoned Patty Hearst back in 1977.

:ugh: What kind of a daughter is she that would take her parent's life because of a man she was with they didn't like? Not only has she lost her freedom for the rest of her life, she has lost the love and respect of the rest of her family members.

How can she look her parent's in the eyes, parent's who gave her life and nutured her, and then shoot them point blank.

She has lost so much, and now she will never get her freedom back. I hope someday the rest of her family will be able to forgive her for what she has done!!

CODAchild said:
She has lost so much, and now she will never get her freedom back. I hope someday the rest of her family will be able to forgive her for what she has done!!

Oh Really,,,Look crime n punishment fits the political role. Remember John Hinkley shot president reagan? You watch some wacko left wing liberal politican gonna go to the doctor put pressure to release him. Just Like Jimmy Carter Pardon Patty Herst.And her crime was bank robbery.

ravensteve1961 said:
Oh Really,,,Look crime n punishment fits the political role. Remember John Hinkley shot president reagan? You watch some wacko left wing liberal politican gonna go to the doctor put pressure to release him. Just Like Jimmy Carter Pardon Patty Herst.And her crime was bank robbery.

I don't think she should be pardoned at all, she needs to live with the crime she has committed, especially when it's her parent's who loved and cared for her and this is what they get in return over a man they disapproved of?

Wasn't John Hinckley the one that did this to get Jodie Foster's attention? Patty Hearst the spoiled brat. What reason did she have to do what she did? Attention too?

You have to wonder what runs through these peoples minds to do the terrible things they do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CODAchild

ravensteve1961 said:

RS, That's not the point! Did CODAchild talk about John Hinkley and Pardon Patty Herst? NO.

She was talking about the girl!!!! She was saying she is hoping someday the girl's family will forgive her someday.

DUH, dont you get it? I think you need to be on medication to balance your chemical imbalance otherwise you could end up like the girl...

coloravalanche said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CODAchild

RS, That's not the point! Did CODAchild talk about John Hinkley and Pardon Patty Herst? NO.

She was talking about the girl!!!! She was saying she is hoping someday the girl's family will forgive her someday.

DUH, dont you get it? I think you need to be on medication to balance your chemical imbalance otherwise you could end up like the girl...
:rofl: High five Coloravalanche!!!! I am laughing so hard, you have me crying. Thank you for support on this. That is exactly what I was trying to say.

Have you ever thought of being a stand up comic? You really have come out with some good ones!!!!

I think they should lock that girl up until she dies. In other words i want her to serve her entire life behind bars.But you know thats not gonna happen because of liberalism thats why.

she never learn her lesson for killing both parents! and she never forgives to family!

but i cant killing my parents no! or i cant killing my family no!

but she is 16 years old that really crazy! how long she still in jail? or still as sentence?

Sara Boyce

CODAchild said:
:rofl: High five Coloravalanche!!!! I am laughing so hard, you have me crying. Thank you for support on this. That is exactly what I was trying to say.

Have you ever thought of being a stand up comic? You really have come out with some good ones!!!!

High five back to you! :D

No, I've dream about it but now Im not sure...:)

Thanks! :D

I guess Love can be a bad thing too.
She loves her boyfriend than her parents, tsk tsk tsk.

I watched the trial on courttv as its my favorite channel to watch. It was really sad and emotional. Yes Sarah killed her parents, but didn't say why. Her boyfriend loved her parents like it was his own parents. Sarah still refused to tell people why she did it..Her family members had stood on the witness stand and spoke from the bottom of their heart on how they feel about Sarah. Boy, it made me have tears. Her brother wants nothing to do with her, her aunt and grandmother said they "loved" her but want the maximum sentence, meaning life without parole. The family members want the answer from Sarah but still refused. I wanted to know why myself too.

we don't need to know why, she is stupid that is all.
If she doesn't want to live with her parents,
she should have move out and find someplace to live.

She only had 2 more years to live with them, and
she could have waited til she is 18, get a diploma, and
get a job and get herself an apartment and a car...
the end.

Miss*Pinocchio said:

the end.

I agree! But I still curious why she did it..perhaps she will share with us someday...maybe right now she is overwhelming and disbelief for what she has done...I hope she feels guilty about this and show remorse...

Miss*Pinocchio said:

the end.
Now she finaly found a place to live..IN PRISON!!!

She won't get out. Idaho is a conservative republican state, especially in Blaine county (near Sun Valley, where this took place). My in-laws are from that area and knew the girl and her family. From what I understand, she really did have it all. Her brother is supposed to be a really great guy who turned out wonderfully. Don't know what happened to her, but I am glad she will never be out in public again.

Eve said:
She won't get out. Idaho is a conservative republican state, especially in Blaine county (near Sun Valley, where this took place). My in-laws are from that area and knew the girl and her family. From what I understand, she really did have it all. Her brother is supposed to be a really great guy who turned out wonderfully. Don't know what happened to her, but I am glad she will never be out in public again.
Not So fast a liberal US President can pardon her..Yoo Hoo !!! Anybody remember jimmy carter pardon Patty Hearst back in 1977? She robbed a bank!!!

Eve said:

Interesting! Small World!

Do you have any knowing why did the girl murdered her parents?

What do you mean she have it all? just curious. :)

Back