San Diego DAD?

WildHunt

Reaction score
Did anyone go? I know that there may not be that many people on here that's from southern California but I was just wondering who went to the event yesterday in Balboa Park?

No, we didn't go there but we were married in San Diego in 1985 and we knew that area pretty much. Before i married with my wife, i used to live in San Diego from Sept. 1984 to March 1985. We haven't visit San Diego again for nearly 22 yrs - YIKES!!!!!!!! Surely, we miss that Nice Town!!!! My first son lives in San Diego.

What's DAD?

Is it a place where a bunch of daddies get together? ;)

We have a DAD here, but it stands for "Dallas Association for the Deaf".

first, Welcome back to AD.

No, I haven't heard about that.

I'm in Riverside, a city without a river nor a side, lol but no, we didn't go.

Most likely not. I moved out of Riverside 5 years ago.

OIC, well, I have been living here continuously since 1970 and worked at CSDR that whole time, practically, as I retired from there some 20 months ago; my wife, 12 years my junior is still there in the residential dept & with the SN program.

Really? Which department? The school's being run a lot better in the last couple of years. Maybe you can come back? San Diego's nice, tho....

No. Haskell was an ass when he let me go... So Im not going to even bother... besides moving to the northeast is in my plans within 10 years.

The Middle School was where I used to work.

No. Haskell was an ass when he let me go... So Im not going to even bother... besides moving to the northeast is in my plans within 10 years.

The Middle School was where I used to work.

Awww, that's too bad but the good news is that he's been gone for about three years now. I'm pretty sure Alyce Haskell's (his EX) now the Principal. They really like her is my understanding. Are you hearing or deaf, if I may ask?

The Great Pacific Northwest is one of my favorite places next to western Wyoming.

Ok, cool. I hafta make a correction here..dunno what I was thinking but Alyce is the DOI (Director of Instruction) and folks seem really happy with her. Tammie Mitchell's the Principal of the MS and folks there seemed tickled to be working for her.

Dunno who those are.

Last I worked there was in 2002.. it was just as a student aide position.. Only way I could work there was to be a student at RCC.

so yeah, going back there just aint gonna happen.

Dunno who those are.

Last I worked there was in 2002.. it was just as a student aide position.. Only way I could work there was to be a student at RCC.

so yeah, going back there just aint gonna happen.

Ok, Wildhunt, I wish you well on your journey.

Back