Samsung Galaxy s4 phone

purplecatty

Reaction score
I just got 2 new Sammy S4 yesterday (Sprint's Buy one, get one free), transferred via Sprint account from my good ol' HTC EVO 4g of 3 years to Sammy s4. After Sammy activated, I immediately got hooked to it. I used it as remote for my cable box and tv and did lot more other uses that old EVO don't. That Samsung dang so good!

I am very happy with front video quality, not even lags or ghosting like EVO and other particular brand Smartphone (Samsung older line does lags) I chatted with my friend on Hangout video chat and it's so nice to see good video.

I gave my young son old EVO for him to play with. He signed up Google email acct then logged in his EVO and now able to play game ect.. whatever Wifi could give him. I told him that he can now Email me or use Hangout to chat with me via Wifi while I'm out on 4G LTE signal.

My oldest son also got Samsung to replace his 3 years old Rumor Touch.. Now he's even with me :squint: and so addicted to Android OS. He's happy now.

I fiddle around and downloaded lot of apps that HTC EVO can't hold due to its peewee 512mb memory. I only have 8gb space left and I'm satisfied with enough apps I needed. I have 8gb SDHC card already transferred from EVO to Sammy.

I might plan on to root my phone later this year or so. So that I can have free Mifi connection to laptop. Like I did to EVO

My EVO had served me well for 3 years and it's time for me to move on to more powerful and fast phone.

Hey! I heard that Samsung have new 8 core Exynos phone, not yet out in the market and read that Samsung is going to "divorce" Google soon so they can run their own Mobile OS :eek3:

Catty

Back