Sad News

Thanks Bart, Seq and SG. :hug: yes no more pain. I always think of him and talk abt him to my gf. A great memories I had with Tiger.

Bart, I will pick up the ashes of Tiger this week from the animals hospital. I dont know if I should buried ashes or keep it. I havent decided yet. but Thanks.

I'm sorry to hear about your cat. It seems your cat had a great life. It's up to you what you want to do with the ashes. I've lost my 2 cats this year. One is a year old and the other one is 15 yrs old. I know how you feel. :(

I'm sorry to hear about your cat. It seems your cat had a great life. It's up to you what you want to do with the ashes. I've lost my 2 cats this year. One is a year old and the other one is 15 yrs old. I know how you feel. :(
Thanks Moon. I got the ashes. I am keeping it. It's sitting on my shelf. I will add the pictures of Tiger on the urn. To make it look like its a Photo box, not urn. Thanks again Moon.

Sorry about your cat. At least your cat is not suffering anymore.

I am sorry about your loss cat. She rests in peace and she also is in heaven right now, she is watching over on your shoulder. She knows that you love her anyway.

I am sorry about your loss cat. She rests in peace and she also is in heaven right now, she is watching over on your shoulder. She knows that you love her anyway.
Its a HE. I knew he is watching over me and his sister right now. Thanks Hiblue.

Sorry to hear about that.

Bury the ashes? Why don't you spread it in the wind at Tiger's favorite place if he has one? This is just a suggestion.

If I had a dog that I always had fun with at the park, I would wait for a windy day and spread the ashes in the wind as I "walked" through the park as if I was at the park with my dog. That way, my dog would always be in the park.

Will do mine where my cats were born. One is down the Cape and the other is in Hanson area.

Sorry for your great loss of Tiger.

Will do mine where my cats were born. One is down the Cape and the other is in Hanson area.

Sorry for your great loss of Tiger.
Thanks Dino. I changed my mind. I keep his ashes in the urn to sit on the shelf. He was my first cat. It was hard without him around in the house. I was waiting for him to come to me but none. I have another cat and she always comes to me. I have to give her alot of attention. They grew up together. First time Blanca is all alone without her brother.

Whoa, that has got to be very hard to take and I noticed especially in post # 27 and this is proof enough that dogs and cats do have feelings and miss somebody that they have been with for many years. God Bless you and your cat, Blanca during this difficult time and I pray that when you are ready, you will be able to get another cat that will be good company for Blanca and also for you too. :angel:

Whoa, that has got to be very hard to take and I noticed especially in post # 27 and this is proof enough that dogs and cats do have feelings and miss somebody that they have been with for many years. God Bless you and your cat, Blanca during this difficult time and I pray that when you are ready, you will be able to get another cat that will be good company for Blanca and also for you too. :angel:
Thanks Heath.. I am doing well. I dont know abt Blanca. I am in CA for two weeks. Ill return home this Saturday and will find out how shes doing. My neighbor comes to my house every two or three days to make sure shes alright and give her a nice big treats. Again Thanks Heath.

Oh dear, I am very very very sorry to hear the loss of your beloved cat... :( I know how you feel after have her for years.

We still have 20 years old Sussi here and she will be 21 years old this July... We know we will lost her some day due her age... I can´t image to lose her because I love her too much because I have her for a long time... I tried to think positive and enjoy to have her as long as she is alive. I read the whole thread here and know how you really feeling.... :(

Thanks Liebling :hug: Wow, you still have Sussi. Its amazing. She must be strong and stubborn one. Think positive is good. It is important. I have to think positive for Blanca. She is my only last chance. I dont know if I want to have another cat. Let see what happen. Again, Thanks Liebling.

Since I lost Tiger in 2006. I have another bad news!! Blanca got sick last April. She had kidney failure and was in very suffer. I had to put her into sleep on April 22nd, 2009. Now, she is with her brother Tiger!!!

RIP BLANCA
6/19/94 to 4/22/09

I have a Maine Coon named Honey Bunny, I know what you must be going through. Cherish the memories with your cat, in time you will appreciate your experience with Tiger. :)

Back