Sad news

Lauren, thank you for letting us know. Botti and I have been friends since she joined AllDeaf. We used to play a sign-language guessing game a few years ago.

I will miss her terribly. :(

Sorry for your loss. Your Moms widsom clearly showed in her posts. Will be missed on this forum and in the community. Safe journeys.

I am so sorry to hear about the passing of Botti.
My thoughts and prayers are with her family and friends.
Thank you for letting us know, Lauren.

Oh no ! I hate that I'm just now seeing this I have been so busy with my life .. that I haven't been apart of the group as much one of my favorite people are gone Rest In Peace Botti you will be missed .greatly ..

My sincere and deepest condolences. Lauren, your mom - Bottessini as we know her here - was heart and soul Deaf with big D.
It was a pleasure to meet her, talk to her, sometimes squabble a bit :)
She had a vast knowledge what it is like to live a Great Deaf Life and wouldn't hesitate to rip head off anybody who threatened it :)
I am comforted knowing she travelled peacefully.
May she rest in peace [']

Fuzzy

Recently I thought of her and curious what she saying about new President at our facebooks but she did not post after Nov 2016? so I come here to found out about her.. I missed her unique posts! :) I am sad that she passed away and condolences to her family :( :( <3

My god, I have been behind with AD news, I didn't realize Botti has left last November.... my colodences! :(

Hi all

This is Botti's family. She passed away last night in her sleep. This community was such a huge part of her life. I didn't know which part of the forum she was most active on so I'm hoping someone can make sure her friends here know.

Thank you all for making my mom happy for the last part of her life.

Lauren
This is so sad to learn about. She was very nice to me previously when I was here. May she rest in peace.

Back