Rutgers freshman kills self after classmates use hidden camera to watch his sexual ac

What's the deal with that bridge?

I have no idea. I'm hoping it's not going to be the eastern-version of the Golden Bridge

there's drug overdose option.

Unreliable. Women will choose this method more often than men. Male suicide is known to be completed more often, just because men choose a more lethal method.

Unreliable. Women will choose this method more often than men. Male suicide is known to be completed more often, just because men choose a more lethal method.

a choice of suicide is gender-based..... interesting....

Choice of method, yes. Men will choose to use more lethal means. A gun is number one. Women will choose lesser means. Some of it is availability of the means, but research has shown that women also are more concerned about the mess they would leave behind for their family to clean up than men are.

Choice of method, yes. Men will choose to use more lethal means. A gun is number one. Women will choose lesser means. Some of it is availability of the means, but research has shown that women also are more concerned about the mess they would leave behind for their family to clean up than men are.

I'm going to go with the more power thing that most of us guys always preach. Even in death we want the loudest, most obnoxious method. :lol:

Hmm... women making sure everything is spic 'n' span before they commit suicide?

Well, that's a thought.

I hope this will make privacy invasion of taping sex a felony. I think it's disgusting that they would tape someone having sex and post it online.

I hope this will make privacy invasion of taping sex a felony. I think it's disgusting that they would tape someone having sex and post it online.

I concur, it's a tragedy that this had to happen.

a felony for that? no. not good idea.

he didn't record it. he broadcasted it.

I wish that was true for my neighbor's mother. She choose the gun method right in her bed and her teenage son came home was the first one to find her like that. He couldn't live in that house afterward. No one knew she was sucidual either even though the people she knew committed suicide with guns so i guess she was copying them, I suppose.

Maybe.....or maybe it's just opportunity. More male gun owners..... :shrug:

Every successful suicide I have known of was carried out by gun except 2.

Of those 2 one was hanging and the other was purposely veering into oncoming traffic.... That would have looked like an accident except she left a note.... That happened this year.

Explains why of the 3 women I know that shot themselves one did it in a hotel and the other 2 in a bath tub.

I cannot believe that a roommate would DO something like that!!!
And yes, this might not have been the ONLY reason he sucided. But it was a big thing. I wonder if he was really closeted and going through a lot of crap......he was ONLY a freshman. High school for gay kids (and any kids who are "different) can be HELL!!!

Back