Russian Federal Highway - Can you believe this?!

Yes BUT.... with monster truck the driver would most likely be attacked and demand for help to get their vehicle out. Not going to be good to be super popular.. Like it said, it is lawless road.

Wow... you would need a monster truck to get through that thing! :eek:

Yes BUT.... with monster truck the driver would most likely be attacked and demand for help to get their vehicle out. Not going to be good to be super popular.. Like it said, it is lawless road.

no no - it is lawless road because people break into cars when drivers went to look for help. with monster truck - I don't think people can attack the driver. I mean... do you know how the big monster truck is? LOL

Monster%20Truck%20-%20City%20Show.jpg

no no - it is lawless road because people break into cars when drivers went to look for help. with monster truck - I don't think people can attack the driver. I mean... do you know how the big monster truck is? LOL

:giggle::giggle::laugh2:

Oh boy...impossible to lay concentre or aphalt on that road, that sucks!

Best solution....load up pax and ride on this instead of driving on muddy roads during summer months.

redneck_monster_school_bus.jpg

I gotta wonder... Why is this thread dug (didn't know the spelling for past tense) up?

I was going to open up the link to the Russian Highway in the first post, but the page cannot be found. :(

That one, if at least 4 wheel drive with low, it can go though that russian federal highway no problem! And I do NOT mind drive that tractor! hehehehe It looks awesome...

Yes, that is right I can see there is problem with trying to pave the highway, only 3 months per year is not long enough. These highway would take maybe 25 years to turn into paved highway. Need to install decent storm drainage first before pave the highway.... not good! The Bolivia famous road of death is no different, shared the same problems! Interesting! My co worker is from Bolivia, though that road of death many times and got used to it.

Geez! Looks like the road I live off of during rainy season!!

:giggle:

Bet all the mudders would love to bog in that!!

hi yall

i think this highway can be paved in 10 to 12 year if russian government would be willing to do it. But there are some different methods for doing that.

this highway can be made permanent for any weathers in 10 to 12 years if the russian government is willing to do it but there would b some different methods in constructing the highway into permanent one

authentic can use his Chevrolet Tahoe on Russian highway. :lol:

I dont think my Isuzu is gonna love the mud out in Russia cuz she's a 2WD not a 4WD.... :lol:

i think this highway can be paved in 10 to 12 year if russian government would be willing to do it. But there are some different methods for doing that.

this highway can be made permanent for any weathers in 10 to 12 years if the russian government is willing to do it but there would b some different methods in constructing the highway into permanent one

I don't think the Russian government has budget for this 600 miles highway

I don't think the Russian government has budget for this 600 miles highway

Yeah. My friend from Ukraine had driven on this highway last several years ago. This roads wererough and awful. Russian can'f afford to pay for new paved roads.

i think russians can afford US 50$ BN for making one of its major highways of this big scale, after all it would be a long term project

i think russians can afford US 50$ BN for making one of its major highways of this big scale, after all it would be a long term project

in this time of economy? bad idea.... but then.... I don't live in Russia so I don't give a shit :cool2:

i think its the best time for them cuz the construction material prices are low at this time. Will be costly if they would delay this. After all they can genrate revenue from this!!!!

Hey... I am not Russian,

FUN is standard... Pavement is just optional

Wish I am there with my Jeep, that is IF I get em lifted with Mickey Thompson monster tires. :-D

Back