Russian deaf girl is looking for a serious relationship

Julia88

Reaction score
Hi! : Волны: I am deaf Russian girl 25 years. I want to meet a guy for a relationship and family. I use sign language, and I will be glad to get acquainted with a guy from America to 40 years. Write me pls

Probably nobody would afford to pay you to fly to here America. Good luck. *evil laughter*

Tired of dating drunk russians and living with bad economy in russia? You wish to seek for freedom at America? eh

a Russian guy is a member here. Lets see if he is going to say something here. :aw:

Unless her parents were reassigned to live in Soviet Kazakhstan, she may not be a Russian. Ex Soviet states in Asia really have it bad, but they are predominantly Muslim. She could be either sincere, twisted, or part of a terrorist cell. Your call. :dunno:

Worry about Russia Police Brutality? They does not care if you're deaf or not. They do beat them up who's breaking law. You seek for America Asylum? tsk

Russia cop do beat them up. They are deafs who's cheat with slot machine

Unfortunately this is not SO. Everything is much easier and good! My mom is getting married to an American. She can not take me to America, because I am already 25 years old. I would like to live nearby with my mother. The only chance to be there - it is necessary to find my destiny in America.

Unless her parents were reassigned to live in Soviet Kazakhstan, she may not be a Russian. Ex Soviet states in Asia really have it bad, but they are predominantly Muslim. She could be either sincere, twisted, or part of a terrorist cell. Your call. :dunno:

If you look at the history of the Soviet Union, then maybe you will become clear in the Russian origin of the Former Soviet Union. My parents were born in Kazakhstan. If you look at me, you cant say I'm Kazakh, because this is the Asian race. In my country, a lot of peoples lives - Ukrainian, Russian, Germans, Uzbeks, but we all have the citizenship of Kazakhstan. However, the passport is my nationality - russian. Really, Kazakh man - a Muslim. As for me, I am a Christian. In addition, of all the countries of the ex Soviet Union, Kazakhstan is the largest territory, has a better economy, we have our own gas and oil!

I'm well versed in the history of your region. So why aren't you inquiring inside Russia?

my mother to get married and you want too in America
you're 25 and you can not together

Not what I asked, but in that sense, it's true. You also need an invitation from an American, and obtain a visa (establish a visa type depending on what you declare your purpose for visiting is) from US embassy.

Yes, I know, and my mom knows all about visas to America.
The invitation is not a problem.
will issue the visa or not

To tell you the truth, I doubt you will have any luck finding someone on this website. Good luck on your search though!

:shock: :giggle: Just saying... You know there are deaf dating sites out there... This... is definitely not a dating site... :ty:

First of all, I did not know you can find a love through internet.

Second of all, If you want to marry an American guy, you would have to pay him $30,000 (most guys want $50,000), because of paperworks, paperworks, and paperworks. Not only that, marrying someone without love for green card is illegal in America. It is up to American guy who have a hard balls to give it a risk. It is faster to get married in America (Las Vegas for instance), and it takes forever to get divorced, which is why they (most lonely American guys) want $30-50 thousand.

Third of all, if you met American guy and both of you fall in love with each other which is priceless. If he is willing to pay $$$ for paperworks, and flight ticket. You must be a lucky woman.

Удачи!

:cool2:

First of all, I did not know you can find a love through internet.

Second of all, If you want to marry an American guy, you would have to pay him $30,000 (most guys want $50,000), because of paperworks, paperworks, and paperworks. Not only that, marrying someone without love for green card is illegal in America. It is up to American guy who have a hard balls to give it a risk. It is faster to get married in America (Las Vegas for instance), and it takes forever to get divorced, which is why they (most lonely American guys) want $30-50 thousand.

Third of all, if you met American guy and both of you fall in love with each other which is priceless. If he is willing to pay $$$ for paperworks, and flight ticket. You must be a lucky woman.

Удачи!

:cool2:

Yeah, just the fact of knowing the jail sentence for him here is astronomically long... Is probably enough to defer most men away...

The ones that it doesn't... yes, they want boat loads of cash, and you have to stay married for X amount of years to not look suspicious or anything... because if found out, you're prosecuted and sent back to Russia ( Never able to return to the United States EVER ), and he's sent to jail. Do not pass go, do not collect $200.00. :giggle:

You are not looking for Love or Dating, you are looking for a back door way into the USA... I thought the first few replies were really mean, but then saw they all immediately realized what you were really looking for.. Just get to Mexico and sneak across the border with millions of other Illegals..

Then again, anyone with a tiger Avatar has got to be pretty pawsome... *huggles* would love to learn some Russian sign language though. I am happy to chat with you but I am kind of unusual person.. fair warning

Back