Russian cakes

Koala

Cuddly bear
Premium Member
Reaction score
Russian Cakes Awesome cakes, someone worked VERY hard.
Yes, everything you see is a cake with the frosting. Fancy some baking?

d58e68pz3.jpg

d58e90hl3.jpg

d58e9aqf5.jpg

d58ea4ac6.jpg

d58eaeay5.jpg

d58eb8im8.jpg

d58ec2at1.jpg

d58ed6cs9.jpg

d58ee0ry9.jpg

d58eeafx7.jpg

d58ef4sj2.jpg

Those pictures of the Russian cakes are pretty neat. Someone did worked so hard on it. :)

Damn right.
Russian cakes are always delicious, and creative.

Your taste bud will love you forever if you eat this;
napoleon_whole.jpg

I like the Pepsi can cake. I just take a can... that's my piece! ;)

I second that! I'll take a can or two :thumb:
What if they decided to do this with a bunch of soda cans... Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Sprite, Sierra Mist, Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, etc...

Then have another table with the beverages.

Put up a sign saying "Cake" and another "Beverages". Watch as people stand there puzzled with two different tables with the same cans of soda without knowing that one table is actually all cake. ;)

What if they decided to do this with a bunch of soda cans... Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Sprite, Sierra Mist, Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, etc...

Put up a sign saying "Cake" and another "Beverages". Watch as people stand there puzzled with two different tables with the same cans of soda without knowing that one table is actually all cake. ;)

That'd be confused and embarrassed for them to think that it is really beverages only to find out that it's a cake lol ;)

:lol:

Koala ... the cakes look realistic! with excellent fine details. :thumb: I imagine it would have been hours of very painstaking work.

That'd be confused and embarrassed for them to think that it is really beverages only to find out that it's a cake lol ;)
That would be a nice wedding cake... a bunch of Coca-Cola cans stacked up. ;)

Oh, what about those who are looking for sugar-free cake? No problem... I'll make those in the form of Diet Coke cans. ;)

:lol:

Koala ... the cakes look realistic! with excellent fine details. :thumb: I imagine it would have been hours of very painstaking work.

That would be a nice wedding cake... a bunch of Coca-Cola cans stacked up. ;)

Oh, what about those who are looking for sugar-free cake? No problem... I'll make those in the form of Diet Coke cans. ;)

Maybe Pepsi cans on one side, and Coca-Cola cans on the other side? :lol:

You could make sugar free in the form of both Diet Coke and Diet Pepsi ;)

Maybe Pepsi cans on one side, and Coca-Cola cans on the other side? :lol:

You could make sugar free in the form of both Diet Coke and Diet Pepsi ;)
Hahaha...

I could do Coca-Cola as chocolate cakes and Sprite as vanilla cakes. ;)

Koala,I love those pics.Do you want to guess which one I like the best? :giggle:

Wow. That is just unbelievable. I keep looking at them, amazed. Wonder how long it took to do each cake.

Damn right.
Russian cakes are always delicious, and creative.

Your taste bud will love you forever if you eat this;
napoleon_whole.jpg

That Russian cake looks delicious!! Where do we buy them from here in US? Anyone know if we sell them in any famous bakery or such? Also, whats in this cake?

Haha, Yeah that coca cola cake would definitely rock my world :lol:

Although, it's cool to see different cakes that are creative.

Yes,,,all those cakes are awesome...some hard work put into them,,,they must of had a contest.

Haha, Yeah that coca cola cake would definitely rock my world :lol:

Although, it's cool to see different cakes that are creative.
Have you ever had Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper cake? No, it's not a cake that looks like Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper in any way. It is a cake that tastes like Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper.

If only they could take that cake and make it look like the can, then that would be really cool. :)

Have you all ever tasted "Dump Cake" ? it has Pepsi and a lot of different crazy ingredients and it is delicious!! If anyone has that recipe... can u pass it along to me ???

Have you ever had Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper cake? No, it's not a cake that looks like Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper in any way. It is a cake that tastes like Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper.

If only they could take that cake and make it look like the can, then that would be really cool. :)

No, I haven't had one. I've tasted a cake that was made out of Pepsi (not the pepsi can look) and there was another cake that was made out of Coke too. Both of them were good. Also, Orange Juice cake is so good that I'd eat one if there was any around me.

It'd be cool if there were combinations of sodas all together, somehow incorporated and maybe it'd be called "Soda War Cake" or something like that, lol

Back