Rude employee at McDonalds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, when this happens, what I do? I growling LOUDLY! They all backed off! Works every time!

typical happen. I have problem with one idiot staff at 7-Eleven. Good thing I have a friend who work same place, happen to be assist-manager on next day as i told her what happen. ;)

and that rude staff got fired in few days later.

ahh.. sweet justice have service.

Hmm. I remember Ed,you and I went to 7-11 or something and try to buy some drink or other and staff is an asshole and he don't accept my drivers license for drink and ED want some hotdog. He said NO! Is same person?

Today my son and I went to McDonalds for lunch. We were first from a line. I wrote a note that I wanted to order. The boy employee decide to let second person to order before I do but I was the first. I got mad at him. I left so suddendly and refuse order anything. How rude of him that he let second person to order. I cannot believe that what happened to me. I told my son that we need go different Mcdolands.

Don't let them run you out, If I were you, I would demand a manager and complain about that employee. I learned to not let people walk all over me, and I'm telling you the same thing don't let people walk all over you, stand your ground and get tough. :thumb:

Well You let them do that. If you were in drive in. The second or thrid car cannot skip to make order. Why cannot employee respect us as human being.

There are some difficult people out in the world, not everyone going to be as friendly as you want them to be, that's why you got to stand up for yourself don't let them have all the power of control. You're a customer and should treat all customers the same equal respect, show them. ;)

My suggest you call and report to the manager at that mcdonald... you'll get free meal
Oh yeah.....always a good idea! Complaining REALLY gets results. I got accused of shoplifting, and complained and I got a hundred dollar gift certificate!

Man, people who go through McDonald's hell is McFucked... I don't go to McD's though...

i like that Rachel! and i agree!
LOL.....McFucked! I remmy a Bloom County ('80's comic strip) where Opus went to McD's and asked the server if they had a McPenguin burger and the server said "McNope, but McMaybe McLater!

mostly restaurant always little rude or not depends dues boss watch in the kitchen,whatevers who is in charges for restaurant.

and also boss not responsibles for charges in restaurant when boss was away like vacation,meeting,etc and who in charges for that? but im sure who need know more responsibles for restaurant.They can fires for not in charges.

but im sure the workers can encourages what to do at mcdonalds,burger king,arbys,sonic,etc in restaurant makes food or carry out what people wanted order from phone.

mostly workers always not listen on list for pack foods and customer will easy get pissed off for sures and no foods,drinks,etc but need approve with receipt for pack foods,drinks they go than nothing!

I don't go to MCD alot.. just like their fries.. that's pretty much it. Last time I went there was with my Mau'Loa gang.

That may be true but you know this slows the other customers in line. If you come already prepared to order what you want written down, you will be more appreciated by the public behind you and the staff serving you. Sometimes life isn't fair....

Yeah I have to agree with you on this one...

It happened once at Burger King drive thru, the server refuse to take my order and told me to go in, I told her i don't want to go inside, long line during rush hour, she still told me to go inside. So what I did was AWESOME! STUCK MY CAR HORN until the manager came and look pissed at me until I said I'm deaf and can't hear, here is my order but this lady refuse to take my order. The manager decided to take my order and told me to park my car and he'll be with me in 5 minutes. About 5 minutes later, he brought my order and said it's on them and left (saw the server walking away, assuming she got fired) lol

Good job! I will try to remember to honk ;)

McDonald's restaurants have picture menus. Is there a reason why you won't order off of it? It has the same items that the big screen does. Minnesota has them all over.

McDonald's restaurants have picture menus. Is there a reason why you won't order off of it? It has the same items that the big screen does. Minnesota has them all over.

Amen. Everytime I go to BK or McD, I always order it by number. Those numbers are designed for deaf and hard of hearing.

Hmm. I remember Ed,you and I went to 7-11 or something and try to buy some drink or other and staff is an asshole and he don't accept my drivers license for drink and ED want some hotdog. He said NO! Is same person?

yes, he refuse accept us to write note to "talk"

Amen. Everytime I go to BK or McD, I always order it by number. Those numbers are designed for deaf and hard of hearing.

Something I just thought of . . . Never assume that #2 on the breakfast menu is the same in other McDonald's in the USA, they are not. Believe me, if you want a sausage McMuffin and you get it on a biscuit, there IS a difference. Besides, I don't like biscuits.:thumbd::barf:

:ugh3: :jaw: at this thread...

pek1, pointing at the signs is kind of useless for me. I, for one don't want ketchup, tomatoes and lettuces on mine.

:ugh3: :jaw: at this thread...

pek1, pointing at the signs is kind of useless for me. I, for one don't want ketchup, tomatoes and lettuces on mine.
Yeah, thats right. Damn, i dont want to have a pickle on mine either. Good debate for everyone. Cool

Yeah, thats right. Damn, i dont want to have a pickle on mine either. Good debate for everyone. Cool

Well . . . take them off and throw them at the employees then!!! :whip: LOL!! ;) Just kidding. Just kidding!:laugh2:

Today my son and I went to McDonalds for lunch. We were first from a line. I wrote a note that I wanted to order. The boy employee decide to let second person to order before I do but I was the first. I got mad at him. I left so suddendly and refuse order anything. How rude of him that he let second person to order. I cannot believe that what happened to me. I told my son that we need go different Mcdolands.

Have you talked to the supervisor at McDonald's about the employee's conducting toward to you?

I was myself employed at McDonald's for 5 years and had seen some employee's conducting awfully around the kitchen and split on the hamburger before the boss caught him. Also some employees decided to trick something on hamburgers for customers' order. IT caused them angry and complaining to the supervisor.

That happen thing to me... look like mc donald worker lost patient that you wrote note and let next person. It was not right. But next time you write before ordering..

This applies to KFC, McDonalds, BurgerKings, etc... one lady was sooo DUMB couldn't understand me what I was saying cos I describle to her asking for a paper and pen, she kept saying what? three times! Given up and help myself to grab a pen and paper from the counter. Same goes to drive thru lady was so ABSOLUTELY rude to me and she thought I was so dumb. I had to report to the Burger King company about the incident so she got fined! I believe every resturants companies needs to understand the deaf awareness!

I don't go to McFucked anymore only McCafe is alright but not often cos i have heard alot of disgusted stories about cheeseburger (they used to collected from the fats and the meat on the cow's skin *dermis* ) and make the hamburger to sell it! Plus ice cream *sundae* comes from the pig's back of fat. I thought it was frozen milk but no I was wrong! That totally put me off and i won't eat it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back