Rude employee at McDonalds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well You let them do that. If you were in drive in. The second or thrid car cannot skip to make order. Why cannot employee respect us as human being.
I agree this is rude but you are also part of the problem by allowing him to get away with that. You should stand your ground and speak to a manager if necessary. Don't let them do that to you ever again. STAND YOUR GROUND!!!!

I agree this is rude but you are also part of the problem by allowing him to get away with that. You should stand your ground and speak to a manager if necessary. Don't let them do that to you ever again. STAND YOUR GROUND!!!!

You didnt read about I said the manager was not there!

Atten: MOD, Please close this thread because few people give me so hard time. I didn't expect them to give me hard time. I just throw my feeling and didnt ask for advice.

I agree, that's what I do, not to upset you, ghsh1996. I know there are times when people don't know what to do when they're in a situation like this, I've been on that road off and on for a long time, I always get fed up with people that walk all over me, there is a time when enough is enough, don't let people treat you like a pieces of crap, If you're a paying customer, You have that right to be treat fairly no matter if you're deaf or not. ;)

I agree, that's what I do, not to upset you, ghsh1996. I know there are times when people don't know what to do when they're in a situation like this, I've been on that road off and on for a long time, I always get fed up with people that walk all over me, there is a time when enough is enough, don't let people treat you like a pieces of crap, If you're a paying customer, You have that right to be treat fairly no matter if you're deaf or not. ;)

AMEN i do agree w/you ;) Cheri also it's going for Ghsh1996 I do understand how your feel about that if i were in ur shoe I wuld do same thing Hang in there *hug* :) So don't let ppl treat you like chit just stand up and do right things smile also don't worry abt ppl at Mcdonald only way you can go other differnt McDonald who respect you or not ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back