Root Canal

PurrMeow

Reaction score
I am not sure if I put the right topic! Anyway anyone have have experience with root canal! I recently had twice root canal but the first one was easy but the second was awful cause the first one that was not pain but the second was pain before doing second root canal it was pain have u done that pain after second root canal?

i had root canal in 1996 and i didn't feel any pain my dentist told me that it was rare not to feel any pain shrugs

but didn't have 2nd canal only one i got

i had root canal in 1996 and i didn't feel any pain my dentist told me that it was rare not to feel any pain shrugs

but didn't have 2nd canal only one i got

I know but the first one was non pain but the second one was pain before had doing root canal but u know 2nd one i had to go back for temporary crown u know what I mean but oh man I had to eat soft food not hard food cuz I am so addict to baby ribs lol u know, but fish, shrimp, etcs... it makes me going backing the way I have eaten while I eat in Hawaii when I lived in Hawaii U know what I mean!

I didn't really feel any pain during mine, but the needles did hurt.

My hubby had his root canal fixed but did not succeed then decided have the tooth pulled. So finally he felt better! He said feel funny with one missing tooth! He had no choice because the tooth was cracked and it caused him in a lot of pain and also got an infection too. I watched the dentist do the work...amazing how he does it! I had to be with him because of medication that make him high and cannot drive. I never experienced it sooo *knock on the wood*

My hubby had his root canal fixed but did not succeed then decided have the tooth pulled. So finally he felt better! He said feel funny with one missing tooth! He had no choice because the tooth was cracked and it caused him in a lot of pain and also got an infection too. I watched the dentist do the work...amazing how he does it! I had to be with him because of medication that make him high and cannot drive. I never experienced it sooo *knock on the wood*

Yikes tooth pulled.. Did he take pain medicines? Myself I refuse taking pain med. Yea I know what you mean by the med making him high and cant drive. I had experiences with that after I had surgery (nasal).. It was so horrible. Are you planning on going to school to learn to be dentist?

HAHA I ain't be a dentist! :lol: Nah...I just like to watch, that's all :)

Yea he took pain medication but he said it is a piece of candy! GRIN!
Yikes tooth pulled.. Did he take pain medicines? Myself I refuse taking pain med. Yea I know what you mean by the med making him high and cant drive. I had experiences with that after I had surgery (nasal).. It was so horrible. Are you planning on going to school to learn to be dentist?

I had the option of having a root canal for a tooth my dentist said wouldn't be healed by it. He pulled it out instead, because he said there's no point in giving me one. So, why'd offer me the choice when I can only choose to have had it removed? :D

HAHA I ain't be a dentist! :lol: Nah...I just like to watch, that's all :)

Yea he took pain medication but he said it is a piece of candy! GRIN!

Lol abt going to be a dentist! and yea i know what u mean abt took pain med just like a piece a candy.

I had the option of having a root canal for a tooth my dentist said wouldn't be healed by it. He pulled it out instead, because he said there's no point in giving me one. So, why'd offer me the choice when I can only choose to have had it removed? :D

Yikes, pull it out. I know its too painful But myself thank God they did not pull. Cuz I know how either of us feel abt tooth pull out just like widsom.. I am having wisdom tooth I am having it soon I dunno when., I hate "WISDOM" tooth. I have been gone through three but forth time will be sooner ARGHHHHH I hate damn wisdom tooth just like f**k'ng surgery u know. I hate that needles.. :rl:

I've had a couple root canals done.

It usually depends on when you do it. The worse it is, the more it hurts. :(

I've had a couple root canals done.

It usually depends on when you do it. The worse it is, the more it hurts. :(

Well, Vamp since u been going to dentist u drool the ladies heh! JK Anyway, yea I hate that when it hurts the worst it gets u know what I mean but the widsom arghhhh! Soon that would be my forth time that is it! Period but my kids oh man! I have to pay and dunno wanna to be there when one of my kids to be pain in the azz! I am DEAD~

I want my tooth back :(
Stupid ineffectiveness of the root canal because my incompetent dentist didn't operate on the tooth 3 years ago.

I want my tooth back :(
Stupid ineffectiveness of the root canal because my incompetent dentist didn't operate on the tooth 3 years ago.

Oh bummer! Well I just had two root canals which were solved and just had wisdom argh... Oh man it gives me crap but now much better but not most better anyway. But bad news that I just filed lawsuit against a dentist in Honolulu for not properly on one of my crown and wisdom today. I am feeling better now. But bit pain on wisdom and taking medicines not pain medicines heh I hate pain medicines.

I'm starting to suspect my dentist did a horrible job covering up a huge hole he drilled on my teeth to fix a cavity that was on inside wall hard to get due to other teeth blocking it... I've not felt so much pain in my whole life with my teeth.....

he says now I need a root canal...Ive never had them and the thought of it makes my palms sweat buckets of water.

It was freaking fine before! Go figure, hes the same family dentist I've had for years so i'll just shut up and let him do the root canal when I muster up the courage to make that appointment...

Oh bummer! Well I just had two root canals which were solved and just had wisdom argh... Oh man it gives me crap but now much better but not most better anyway. But bad news that I just filed lawsuit against a dentist in Honolulu for not properly on one of my crown and wisdom today. I am feeling better now. But bit pain on wisdom and taking medicines not pain medicines heh I hate pain medicines.
Hope you get a good settlement!
What he DID do, was give me a filling, put too much, and it fell into my mouth, which stuck in there and I had to swallow it (that stuff is gross), and he didn't notice!!!! That was all that time ago. Now I have no tooth there! Boo!

My sister had a root canal. But, her dentist pulled a good one when she was put to sleep. She was so angry about the wrong tooth. She went to a different a dentist to pull the right tooth.

Now, she has two teeth that needed to implanted. Since 1 1/2 years, she is worried that two bottom teeth might grow due no tooth on the upper side. I did not know that they continue to grow until the upper teeth stop them growing.

She hired a lawyer to sue her dentist. Her dentist disagreed with her. They haven't gone to the court yet. They have more paperwork with their lawyer.

The real problem is that you know you have heard a woman spilled a hot coffee on her leg at a restaurant. She sued a company. She won the case for one million dollars. That was a couple of years ago.

Now this point that pulling a wrong tooth and spilling coffee are very different situation because the woman did on her purpose to spill it. My sister doesn't have the control if it is the wrong tooth when she was in asleep (sleep drug).

Her lawyer said that she could settle it for $45,000. Her lawyer said that the woman who sued the company was settled for $400,000 something, not even one million dollars because of the appeal court. I believe that my sister should receive 1 million dollars.

Some dentists have very beautiful two homes which worth over 5 million dollars (each house). Why not to take some of the money from a dentist who makes a terrible mistake? (In fact, her jerk dentist have two mansions for winter and summer season.)

I made a few grammar errors in my previous post. I had to hurry and to get out of the house. I had to buy something at a clothing store. L.L. Bean. It was on a sale.

Novocaine cream on gum should be first, and then inject another novocaine in the gum so that you should not feel any pain. Some dentists cannot afford to buy the cream because they are too cheap. That's why.

Back