Roommate Needed

I have OCD as well and no one want live with me, except for families, because of my asshole level. :lol:
LOL Im probly 100% worst that OCD alone.... I cant stand messes, just something out of place irks me.

Hello, can a person who is looking for a roommate for the first time should write a small article for rent if you want to look for a deaf roommate in the newspaper(s)?

That way when a person come for an interview, you will look at their resumes of how they live in their own place. Hopefully if you find one deaf roommate that can match your personality. Then both of you will get along fine with sharing the same likes and being comfortable with each other as roommates.

I used to have roommates when I was young. I was lucky to find the right deaf roommates for apartment living. I had no problem with them. We get along just great back then. :)

Good Luck w/finding a good roomate....and not one from Hell!....Done that mny moons ago....to find out it's not worth it unless you find one that is very compatible with you & ur lifestyle....get the rent, utilities and the deposit upfront!....Sign a contract with you in case you need to take them to Court....Careful of all your valuables too, lock 'em up....

Robin...thanks for some advice. I am kind of skittish about getting a roommate since it would be my first time. See how it goes if happened!
Get a pet , they're the best roommate to have. They do not steal your money ,do not bring home unwanted guests , and not not care if you leave dirty dishes in the kitchen sink . In fact they'll clean them for you.
I am honest with all you. I have bad experiences with hearing roommates and hearing think I am dumb and slaves they gave me active ( I think right word spell start Adcive or something) and hard time with hearing control and sex me and fight and dramas, I can't stand them. I comfortable with deaf roommates is no problem no dramas they are my best friends as roommates.

I still looking roommates in Colorado for while and when save $$ then move into East.
Indeed I don't blame u i want to try deaf honest woman who can be loyal respect each other no matter what color but we all have 1 blood i need roommate cut my 1st time with deaf no more hearing get me i need room9

I need find roommates and I need trust and truth I have hard time find place to stay
Someone I can ask have one room rent I can ask roommates??
I am from Florida and move back here Michigan Oakland county
I’m single mother
Please let me know any of guys need roommates let me know ok

I am look for roomate in fort myers for a while also I am deaf, I not same of them and I am very respectful, clean and cook everyday and discuss easy and understanding, no drama

Indeed I don't blame u i want to try deaf honest woman who can be loyal respect each other no matter what color but we all have 1 blood i need roommate cut my 1st time with deaf no more hearing get me i need room9
Agree with you what you say.. respect each other no matter what. I agree with you 100 percent

Roommates are hard to find and it's best to meet in person or where you work. Never find roommates on the internet. They can be scams. I have a couple of experiences in the past. Never again. I work for IT and better be safe than be sorry.

Back