Rochester, NY-Want to Meet Deaf People

sjoldgirl

Reaction score
Hi

I have been living and teaching on Maui in Hawaii.

But now I will be moving back to Rochester in June.

Please filll me in on the Deaf events there.

Aloha!

I live in california in my whole life and i went to Rochester for RIT/NTID for two years, then transferred back to California, of course,my true home.

Aloha!!! :welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads in spite of moving to Rochester, New York. Living in Hawaii must be very expensive. Just have fun with us. See you around. :wave:

Thanks

Hi Lilylover,

Thanks for the greeting.

Is there a way to respond directly to you? I only see a way to respond to the thread as a whole.

My name, Susan, means lily.

Where do you live? Are you Deaf or a hearing person who wants to associate with Deaf people?

Aloha!

Aloha!

Hi Bebonang!

Thanks for the greeting. I am trying to figure out how all of this works.

I am used to Orkut which allows me to reply to one specific person.

Does this have that option?

Tweety Bird

Aloha, Tweety Bird!

Thanks for your greeting!

I see you are from Alabama.

Rit/ntid

Hi Norcal,

When were you at RIT/NTID?

I got my Deaf Ed. master's degree there in 2004.

Aloha!

Welcome to this forum....

I am former student at NTID/RIT from 1981 to 85.
Are you ready to live in Rochester's cold weather during winter season?
Last time, we were at Rochester on first week of Jan 2008, We were on way to Toronto for College Football Bowl.

I recently moved to Rocester, NY from Phoenix, AZ.. I truley miss Arizona.. Anyways Im new in Rochester and Does not know anyone here. IS there any events going on around here in Rochester? Event that can including bringing kids?

I recently moved to Rocester, NY from Phoenix, AZ.. I truley miss Arizona.. Anyways Im new in Rochester and Does not know anyone here. IS there any events going on around here in Rochester? Event that can including bringing kids?
You just missed me... by 2 years. ;)

I was in Rochester for 8 years for college. :)

My name isnt SUsan! Eh... My name is Heather! LoL pffft Rochy is alright, definatly miss AriZonA! LOL...

Have You Discovered the Many Deaf Events in Rochester?

Hi,

I am just getting back to this site. Hopefully you have now found the many Deaf organizationa and activities in Rochester.

I attended a Deaf Festival at Ellison Park on June 30th with a Deaf friend. I saw lots of people I knew from the Rochester School for the Deaf.

Smiles!
Susan :aw:

Oops!

:wave:Aloha, Susan and hope your move to Rochester is going well.

Hi

I meant to tell you that I moved back to Rochester in June of 2008 and hope to attend more Deaf events. I think replying can get confusing on here.

That is why some people thought that LoveTiger had my name.

Back