Rochester, NY Deaf Nation Expo

LOL, now you know what I am talking about. Plenty cool people down there.

Actually, I dont know if DC have events but i like to go there for friends/social gathering. If i come down to DC then several friends can get together at the same time. Deaf expo is always busy and rush. eh

It is Deaf Nation Expo

I don't think you understood. I keep see deaf sign "let's go deaf expo". I asked which one? -_-

BTW there more than 10 deaf expo and I would like to know the specs which one instead "Deaf expo!". Sheesh

That's just my rants. :)

Days Inn and Motel 6's are usually the low of the low... They get constant bed bug reports and all that. ( I work part time in the hospitality industry ) Motel 6 was just bought out by La Quinta, which is right in there with Red Roof Inn. Not completely disgusting, but not the absolute death worst. Just above Days Inn essentially. I always tell people just google bedbugs.com. They will tell you of any reported bed bugs at the property you're looking at. Let me tell you, once you get them, they're RIDICULOUS to get rid off and spread like wildfire. Motel 6, RedRoof and Days in have the highest reports of bedbugs. D= Just be careful! D=!!! and have fun!!! I need to find the Tampa Florida deaf expo... =O

Dorkat is not on the list in Rochester motels....

what's a garbage plate?
Skip breakfast and go have a garbage plate for lunch. you will be full for rest of day if you are skinny. I love garbage plates - but it can be greasy - so I limit to 2-3 times a year.

Yeah, Nick Tahou!

ACCCKKK!! that place sucks. attitude bites. webster hots is better. fairport hots is good. Othr places are medicore - but nick is the original, but its dirty and nasty there now.

There was family disputes within Tahou family business. One of them decided disown them. I am not sure exact what happened, Steve decided to apart from Nick Tahou family and kick Nick out of Lyell ave restaurant, so they relocated to W. Henrietta road near BJ.
The one on W. Main street is closed for good as I heard due to high criminal activity in that area.

I don't go there, just don't feel right in there.

ACCCKKK!! that place sucks. attitude bites. webster hots is better. fairport hots is good. Othr places are medicore - but nick is the original, but its dirty and nasty there now.

the one downtown roch is still there. I know cuz I stopped there last summer .. never again. I heard of new one in henrietta, probably will try it.

Anyone are going to Expo this coming Saturday?? My kids and I will be going... unfortunately my hubby cannot go :(

There was family disputes within Tahou family business. One of them decided disown them. I am not sure exact what happened, Steve decided to apart from Nick Tahou family and kick Nick out of Lyell ave restaurant, so they relocated to W. Henrietta road near BJ.
The one on W. Main street is closed for good as I heard due to high criminal activity in that area.

I don't go there, just don't feel right in there.

whoa! damn!!!! my RIT friend said W. Henrietta Road sux and W. Main St is better.

and now it's closed??? :mad2:

No, the restaurant on main st was re-located to Lyell Ave due to high crime activity, that is where family business got broken up, and relocated again to W. Henrietta Rd leaving one of their disputed relative at Lyell ave (Re-named to Steve T. Hots)

whoa! damn!!!! my RIT friend said W. Henrietta Road sux and W. Main St is better.

and now it's closed??? :mad2:

I will be in Rochester this weekend to visit my kids and for my daughter's b-day weekend, she will be 25. I use Red Roof Inn every time I visited Rochester and I don't have any issue with it. Been using this hotel since 1998. For sure I will stop by Expo unless if my daughter doesn't hang on to me!

good to see you there guys jiro and lake tahoe . JIRO- I'm radioman .. not crazyman.... :D

good to see you there guys jiro and lake tahoe . JIRO- I'm radioman .. not crazyman.... :D

:lol:

very nice to meet you and your family! I rarely see a sign for radio since most people I know use "music" sign so that's why I got confused lol

you'll have to forgive my friend. he is bit socially awkward so he tends to step on people's toes with his "opinion" :lol:

I will be in Rochester this weekend to visit my kids and for my daughter's b-day weekend, she will be 25. I use Red Roof Inn every time I visited Rochester and I don't have any issue with it. Been using this hotel since 1998. For sure I will stop by Expo unless if my daughter doesn't hang on to me!

Did I meet you?? I don't remember :hmm:

If you did, what did I win from the drawing?

oh dang. I didn't see you guys there. I was pretty busy working the table in the last few hours.

Back