Robert Johnson, Deaf creator of Sextoon Died Post #1

That's great news to hear that RJ's site will be continued in the wake of his legacy. I'm still reeling from shock and just can't believe that he's actually gone.
licktear.gif

Freaky said:
Vampy.. I honestly feel you owe KingCobra an apology.. he has asked for it in open forum...

You went on to post something to prove how dense you can be..

:roll:

Wheres the apology you owe KC ? Vampy

KingCobra said:
Hi Folks!

Here's very good news:

RJ's legacy and his website Sextoon will be continued past his death so the sextoon lives!

www.sextoon.com

That's good. I enjoyed viewing the sextoon cartoons. If RJ's new updated cartoon comic books are still available, so I would like to buy little more. :naughty:

ahh, tsh, its so sad because i did met him at my high school in austin where in the whole world knows where it will be at, its really sad to him gone, just like sept 11,2001.... :dunno: o well... life moves on. :|

Although I never visited www.sextoon.com, it is always a sad news to hear that a person died tragically in an accident in such a young age. You have my condolences, KingCobra.

(Vampy, isn't it a high time you apologised?)

I don't see why Vampy should be apologized but whatever.

For those of you who are demanding an apology from me, I wasn't aware that an apology was expected because I haven't paid much attention to this thread. I can't be expected to be constantly sympathetic about every bad thing that happens around us nor can I keep an eye on every thread here. Second of all, it would have been appreciative if someone had PMed me instead. If a post that is meant for a specific member is expected to be replied to and no reply is given, a PM would be sufficent enough to get one's attention.

In regards to these posts:
VamPyroX said:
Who's your fraternity brother? I'm not quite sure about those... "friend of a friend of a friend" rumors.

Happened to me once already. Someone spread the word that a girl was killed in a car accident. Two days later, everyone found out she never died. Someone hacked into her AOL account and spread the false rumor.
I've been through a lot of false rumors during the last few years. You can't blame me for wondering about your comments.
KingCobra said:
You owe me an sincere apology because I am hurt by your indifference and lack of respect.
What lack of respect did I give you? I never said that I didn't believe you. I simply asked if you were sure about what you heard. If it's an apology that you want, then I'm sorry. Second of all, when I checked this thread recently... I noticed that you posted more meaning you visited more often. Yet, you didn't PM me when you didn't hear an apology from me. Next time, if you don't hear from me through a thread... PM me please. Again, I'm sorry.
VamPyroX said:
Now that I've seen the article... I believe it. Jeez... sucks!
What's offensive about it? Robert wasn't a friend of mine. I've heard of him a couple times and simply said that his death sucks. I didn't say, "Sucks to be him!" cuz that would be offensive.
VamPyroX said:
Figures... no wonder why it hasn't been updated since September 5th!
Again, what's offensive about that? I'm a regular visitor to his website and suddenly, I saw no updates so I did wonder. Sometimes, when there's a change in someone's pattern... a rumor is spread. That's why I asked KingCobra about his comments.
Freaky said:
Vampy.. I honestly feel you owe KingCobra an apology.. he has asked for it in open forum...
Like I said, I don't always read every post that everyone makes. I might have overlooked that post by accident. Second of all, like I told him... if you don't see me in a thread and you want me to read it, PM me please. I'm sorry.
Freaky said:
You went on to post something to prove how dense you can be..

:roll:
Like I said before, I wasn't being dense. If it's an apology you want from me, then... I'm sorry.
funnybebe78 said:
:werd: he should say something that doesn't belong here on this forum if he had something rude to say then he can talk to himself anyways cuz we don't sure need his cocky comments here :P anyways...
What cocky comments? If they seemed cocky to you, then I apologize.
Bowak said:
Wheres the apology you owe KC ? Vampy
Now you see my apology.
Oddball said:
:werd: KC deserves an apology because he was innocent.
Innocent of what? I never accused him of anything. I never said I didn't believe him. If it's an apology you want, then I'm sorry.

As for the members of this forum, if you ever have a problem... don't go announcing it in public by making posts about it... PM that person. Again, for those of you who were offended by my posts... I apologize.

Last edited:
that was beautiful! i liked the way he did that and u know despite the one car accident u know some poeple say going to heaven on a fast track lane in a corvette is supreme heaven, BUT, its an unfortune situation. thats why we should pay our respect and honor those we loss and remember the people as well. RJ will never be forgotten.

Looked at the website. It's a wonderful way of giving tribute to a talented cartoonist. He made really hilarious cartoons. I feel for his wife.... it must be so difficult for her! :tears:

*ahem* I think some were a bit hard on vampy... and there was some misunderstanding. Hate it when feelings are hurt on all sides! :ily: *runs away now*

KingCobra said:

It can be a repost, but I noticed they changed the layout and the contents of that homepage, so it is nice to check and see what's changed since then.

Yeah, it has changed -- it's nice. Wow...over 400 people have signed the guestbook for RJ. Certainly reflects on how popular and well known he was. Makes me feel good but sad at the same time knowing that I had a lucky opportunity of meeting him up over dinner one night when I was living in Fremont, California and he happened to be in town, so we decided to meet up and chat. He was a very nice person. Quick wit as well. :) At least he's not in pain anymore, in peace.

Back