RoadRunner

AJ

Reaction score
i just wanted to say thanks a lot for last night. you know what u did. thank you.

Yeah, I wonder what RoadRunner did ?
:D

he helped me out last night. i was going through a rough time. he's a good man and if u ever have a problem, he's the man to talk to.

Thats Wonderful & Cooool
:thumb:

(pssst thanks to RoadRunner !)

yeah i just wanted everyone to know that if u have a problem u can go to him

Oh, I see. Supposedly, if I had a problem, I wouldn't go to him. I will find someone else to talk to. :)

Gee, thanks AJ....

I'm just so glad that I happened to be online at the time you needed to talk with someone--just hang in there and stay cool, you're a good guy yourself and definitely a much better surfer than I am! :lol:

;) ~RR

*pats* on RR's back... Can you leak spills secret w/me.. What's up AJ's news??

Kidding.. you did great job and helping w/AJ last nite... *pats your back again*

AJ, I'm glad you feel settle and much better as smooth oil replace rust oil.. *wink*
*pat your back*

Sweet of RR, i agree- Nice to know that someone was there for you, AJ... bet ya felt better now? ;)

It was nice of RR to be there and help ya out, AJ!

Giving RR a
highfive.gif
(a high five)

That's great to hear..

*slap RR a sticker on his forehead*.. wtg! hehe

RoadRunner is like the deaf version of Dr. Phil. ;)

So Glad!!

I am so glad to know that u are okay, AJ!! :) Even though I did not know u but I would like to give u my hugs... make u more feeling better! ;)

Be postive and be happy and move on with ur life.... :)

I agree that RR is a wonderful person to talk to. He has very good listening skill, understands how I feel, makes me feel better about dealing with issues, etc. Most people are comfortable talking with him.

AJ, I'm so glad that you are relieved and starting to feel better. smile!!!!!!!

Aw that's sweet of RoadRunner! I bet he's wonderful friend for everybody. Also, he's wonderful man for ^Angel^ ;)

And, I'm glad that you got better, AJ.

That's cool, AJ. I'm glad Roadrunner was there for you when you needed him. ;)

Back