Road to the Super Bowl XLV

The Packers will put the Bears into hibernation! :lol:

Go Bears!

black-bear-1.jpg

I have respect for Packer, they have won most of the champinions before Superbowl. However, Im looking at the team that looks forward to 7th SB champinion. :)

Steelers > Jets

Packers > Bears

Packers > Steelers

May the cheeseheads win the Super Bowl Championship!

I have respect for Packer, they have won most of the champinions before Superbowl. However, Im looking at the team that looks forward to 7th SB champinion. :)

So you think the Steelers will win the Holy Grail? :lol:

Sure, why not?

I grew up in Steeler country so whadda me do?
:lol: Okay.....I just think the Packers have been a very dangerous team lately. If they keep playing this way, it will be tough for the others although I was/am impressed by Ben....

Yeah, like I said let the best men win.

:lol: Okay.....I just think the Packers have been a very dangerous team lately. If they keep playing this way, it will be tough for the others although I was/am impressed by Ben....

Steelers? No. Boooo. Bears shall claw and crash on Steelers like foil ripped

Bear can do that on I beams? I don't think so!
Good luck! But wait! first deal with Packer. If Bears licked Packer then we can talk.

Steelers? No. Boooo. Bears shall claw and crash on Steelers like foil ripped

Alot mistakes? Yeah thats right! The last two kick off by patriots yields less than 15 yards! It looks like they weren't even trying to kick twice in row. That sure hurts them.

Yeah... Maybe they were trying but the NY Jets did a good job on defense, they blitzed them. They had a good game plan. What can you say?

Sigh..

I just want to say one thing: My pathetic Miami Dolphins suck. The front office is full of morons. The fans are really ticked - I have not heard so much back talk from my fellow fans in many, many years. Heads must roll. Today we hire a truly horrific Offensive Coordinator. My Dolphins have no hope. We will be cellar dwellers (division-wise) for some time. I am sooo angry. Our owner is stupid.

Gonna root for the Bears... got someone from my province playing for da Bears so it would be great to see him get there to the Super Bowl!

Back