Road to the Super Bowl XLV

:lol: Okay.....I just think the Packers have been a very dangerous team lately. If they keep playing this way, it will be tough for the others although I was/am impressed by Ben....

Yeah I think you are right about the Packers being the "Hot Team".....Hoping the Bears can pull it out since they are my fave..... I also like the Steelers alot.

Makes me sick to think me and obama are rooting for the same team.

Yeah I think you are right about the Packers being the "Hot Team".....Hoping the Bears can pull it out since they are my fave..... I also like the Steelers alot.

lol

:lol:

packer-flag.jpg

-VS-
steelers-new-logo.jpg

Steelers seems hungry to win, but Packers seems not hungry, but famine to win in a tough match in Superbowl. :cool2:

Go STEELERS Go!! The game, yesterday, was a nail biter to the end but my boys pulled off the win.

I am not for either teams. I think the Steelers will win.

I am just hoping for a close, entertaining Super Bowl game. No duds please.

I am looking forward to Sunday! I am having the entire family sit around the tv enjoy the game. I miss my Patriots:P

I am looking forward to Sunday! I am having the entire family sit around the tv enjoy the game. I miss my Patriots:P

Me, too, I miss MY Patriots!!!! *sigh*

Good luck, Green Back/Steelers fans!!!

Back