Road to 2008 World Series...

restless_heart

Reaction score
So guys, it too early to say who will go to the Superbowl, so let's talk about World Series while we wait...

These teams are looking good and may go to World Series...

Tampa Bay Rays
BOSTON RED SOX
Chicago White Sox
Minnesota Twins
LA Angels
Philadephia Phillies
Chicago Cubs
LA Dodgers

My predicton would be Boston Red Sox and LA Dodgers. It would be neat facing Manny Ramirez again against the Red Sox since he left them this past August. :naughty: I am a huge fan of the Red Sox. And Second favorite is the Dodgers (Yep bec of Manny Ramirez...)

So guys what are your predicton?

I pick my beloved L.A. Dodgers (Manny Ramirez) and Boston Red Sox will see how that turns out.

So guys, it too early to say who will go to the Superbowl, so let's talk about World Series while we wait...

Tampa Bay Rays
BOSTON RED SOX
Chicago White Sox
Minnesota Twins
LA Angels
Philadephia Phillies
Chicago Cubs
LA Dodgers

My predicton would be Boston Red Sox and LA Dodgers. It would be neat facing Manny Ramirez again against the Red Sox since he left them this past August. :naughty: I am a huge fan of the Red Sox. And Second favorite is the Dodgers (Yep bec of Manny Ramirez...)

My prediction is Boston and Los Angeles

What if there is an all-Los Angeles World Series?? LA Dodgers vs LA Angels?? That would be the wildest thing to happen ever.. also what if the Tampa Bay Rays go to the WS?? That would be something to see...

At least I dont have to see the crap-up New York Yankees in the playoffs.. finally we get a freaking break from the rich snob-butts.. lol...

Gonna be something to watch the MLB playoffs in October!!!

gooooooo cubs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hope cubs will make it to world series this time!!!!

chicago cubs vs.. LA Angels..... they're good team

What if there is an all-Los Angeles World Series?? LA Dodgers vs LA Angels?? That would be the wildest thing to happen ever.. also what if the Tampa Bay Rays go to the WS?? That would be something to see...

At least I dont have to see the crap-up New York Yankees in the playoffs.. finally we get a freaking break from the rich snob-butts.. lol...

Yeah would be nice to see this happen again just like the 1989 World Series between San Francisco Giants and Oakland Athletics. I believe the 3rd game in World Series were interrupted by an earthquake, postponed for several days..

Would be interesting to see the World Series Match to happen within the same city suburbs :)

Also a Cubs-White Sox WS matchup has been talked about eariler but could happen somehow... it would be cool for sure..

Yeah Calvin that 1989 SF-Oakland series was jarred by earthquakes in the SF area prior to Game 3 I beleive was the time...

I hope for the sake of the die hard cub fans that they win this year. Otherwise this will mark 100 years since thay last won. There will be a lot of cub fans jumping off ledges if they don't win this year.

Well it is really true regarding the Chicago Cubs and the drought of no World Series titles for the Cubbies for the last 100 years or so.. but if the Cubs had gone on thru to the WS in 2004 or so they would have won somehow and then the next year the White Sox wold keep the WS title in Windy Cith for another year... but ah dang what rotten luck back in 2004 for the Cubbies with no thanks to that idiot that caught what was a sure-catchable ball that would have stopped the Florida Marlins in their tracks but wasnt the case....

I do believe the Cubs have a good chance... so would Tampa Bay along with the LA Dodgers and etc.. once the playoffs is in sight for sure for the 8 teams I can post up playoff history and etc if so... till then lets wait and see who will meet who and etc..

Amen to that!!! I do not like the Yankees either, nor ever did... Thank God we do have a huge break from the Yanks, once for all!!!

Yeah would be nice to see this happen again just like the 1989 World Series between San Francisco Giants and Oakland Athletics. I believe the 3rd game in World Series were interrupted by an earthquake, postponed for several days..

Would be interesting to see the World Series Match to happen within the same city suburbs :)

Yep Sharky and Calvin, it would be very interesting if LA Angeles and LA Dodgers in the World Series.

I hope for the sake of the die hard cub fans that they win this year. Otherwise this will mark 100 years since thay last won. There will be a lot of cub fans jumping off ledges if they don't win this year.

We...the Boston Red Sox fans had been there before. Boston Red Sox won 2005 World Series first time since 1819. 87 years, I think. It was a best Curse we never ever forget!!!

Good luck guys, we will see who we will win...Tampa Bay Rays still one and half games above ours. (Red Sox) :roll:

Tampa Bay Rays
BOSTON RED SOX
Chicago White Sox
Minnesota Twins
LA Angels
Philadephia Phillies
Chicago Cubs
LA Dodgers

Boston will go all the way to win the World Series by urinating green tea on other teams. Time for Boston tea party!!!

For U Cubby fans- I already bought Bartman some Tickets in same seats where he blew it for cubs few years back!

I was gonna say, wait a minute they lost.....but don't worry, they'll be in playoffs and YANKEES wont!!!!!! LOL

About time TB clinched at least a berth.. whether it be the AL East division or the wild card berth.. whoo!!!!!

Tampa Bay still lead the AL
Division so I have been a long time supporter and fan. Through thick and thin.

So it would be totally awesome if they win the World Series

I never thought I'd say I was sad to see old Yankee stadium go, but I did shed tear tonight after see how much emotional it was to so many people. I have been to Yankee stadium and was a good thing to experience and do and will have to pass that memory down to my future children.

I was gonna say, wait a minute they lost.....but don't worry, they'll be in playoffs and YANKEES wont!!!!!! LOL

Yeaa. No Yankees there. Same time, I felt bad for them to play final season of Yankee Staduim without playoff.

I teased my Yankees friends "You got 'Baba Ruth' curse back from us!". :D

Back