Rit/ntid?

VamPyroX

bloody phreak from hell
Reaction score
Which of you are now at RIT/NTID right now? SVP was last week and SOAR is this week. Returning students are also moving in this week as well. I'm just wondering which of you are now here.

VamPyroX said:
Which of you are now at RIT/NTID right now? SVP was last week and SOAR is this week. Returning students are also moving in this week as well. I'm just wondering which of you are now here.
I'll be there in 2005 :)

havent been back there since 99 for a brief visit at RIT LOL

good luck to the new students at RIT/NTID!

VamPyroX said:
I am a SVP student and I am sure I saw you around the campus.

You haven't. I haven't been on campus since two weeks ago.

vampy, we got to meet sometimes too, strawberry said I missed you when i was at d.c. by nsc during bf weekend.

OldNavyGirl said:
vampy, we got to meet sometimes too, strawberry said I missed you when i was at d.c. by nsc during bf weekend.
Yeah, I know... we'll meet someday!

I plan on taking a trip out to RIT the weekend of the 19th, should be interesting seeing all the incoming freshmen! Seeing all those fresh shiny new faces always makes me feel ancient as my soar days were way back in 98.

Saline Eyes said:
I plan on taking a trip out to RIT the weekend of the 19th, should be interesting seeing all the incoming freshmen! Seeing all those fresh shiny new faces always makes me feel ancient as my soar days were way back in 98.
Saline Eyes!!! Been for a loooong time!!!!

Yup, me too, SOAR this week, now done, and start on the 8th finally... but have to take damn english classes.

Last edited:
LinuxGold said:
Saline Eyes!!! Been for a loooong time!!!!

Hidy ho Linux. =) I've been frequenting alldeaf, just haven't been posting much lately. It's nice to see someone remembers me! Welcome back to alldeaf, btw.

Back