Rio 2016

Tourists were advised to NOT fight back. Shameful.

well
your life is cheap in latin america man.
getting smoked isnt worth your ipod...

really
and that holds true for any thrid world shit hole
even in first world shitholes..

im not stating never fight back..

im stating when yoru a stranger in some shit hole country surounded by lcoals,,
your prob best not to take it up a level

hint

right or wrong. your a guest and stranger in that shithole
the cops if you can't bribe them will almost always support trh elcoal besides you..
after all your a rich tourist who can go home..
they live and breath that cheap shit hole

sucks
but that's experience

This is unavailable to me. I am not sure how much is the fact that I am not a member (or whatever they call it) of Facebook or if it is something else because of different countries.

its a facebook vid, im not sure why it wouldn't be available..
but cappy has viewed it and his in your state..so

I saw it..am not really surprised about it. Combine an area of wide disparity/inequality of resources, with an influx of tourists and something like the Olympics.....I can see it happening. Not saying I agree. Just not surprised...kinda along some of the same lines as what Hoichi wrote

Question... realized something today... yes I may be slow, and have not checked the numbers of the past events...

Americans are always proud of being first in the olympics... but we have 554 athletes... way more than most nations, but this year we have the most athletes total ... does it not seem to reason that by default the US would have more medals?

Last edited:
Question... realized something today... yes I may be slow, and have not checked the numbers of the past events...

Americans are always proud of being first in the olympics... but we have 554 athletes... way more than most nations, but this year we have the most athletes total ... does it not seem to reason that by default the US would have more metals?

sorry i laughed but i know you're not perfect... Medals

sorry i laughed but i know you're not perfect... Medals

Haha thanks for the catch, no not perfect... generally get homophones correct... ah well...Giggle away, I do not mind. :D will correct it though....again, thanks for the catch :)

Americans are always proud of being first in the olympics... but we have 554 athletes... way more than most nations, but this year we have the most athletes total ... does it not seem to reason that by default the US would have more medals?
Also, sports is very huge in American culture so that is another factor.

I'm watching some Rio Olympics sport. But it is hard to find specific sport to watch when there's 3 different channels on "free to Air" on TV.

Also, sports is very huge in American culture so that is another factor.

True... but it you look at the top group of nations they also seem to be ones that have the ability to dedicate so much time to a variety of sports... sorry just an odd question than pinged of my mind...

Was not sure where to put this ... but..

RIO DE JANEIRO — Olympian Ryan Lochte and three other members of the U.S. swimming team were robbed at gunpoint “by individuals posing as armed police officers” in Brazil. The U.S. Olympic Committee confirmed swirling reports Sunday.

Along with Lochte, Gunnar Bentz, Jimmy Feigen and Rockville native Jack Conger were in a taxi that was held up for the “athletes’ money and other personal belongings,” USOC spokesperson Patrick Sandusky said. All four athletes are safe.

More in the link:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...sZBMMiuzidR--TR9A&sig2=asPjVRQ0jJKXul0mMT5uTQ

I was just about the post about Olympian Ryan Lochte too , how horrible that this happen ! I saw it on line . I am glad no was hurt or killed .

good no one was hurt..
thats the most important thing..

USA got 100 medals so far! Most of golds that we got are from swimming and track and field.

Back