Rights group: Hamas may have committed war crimes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep such comments to yourself, please. There is no reason to be "holier than thou." I don't look down on others for that. There are plenty of other people that would look down upon you since they wouldn't agree with you either. It is a personal choice since no one truly knows if they made the right choice or not.
Huh? Why should he have to keep his comments to himself when others are allowed to bash religious people in this thread? An "I'm-more-evolved" attitude from agnostics and atheists is just as offensive.

I sense a locked thread approaching if things don't simmer down.

Both side are erroneous. I didn't see Macian's posts when I responded to kokonut's subtle comment. The fact Macian attacked the religions themselves, instead of their mandates, is wrong. Nothing is wrong with Islam or Judaism or atheism. Either way hopefully the moderators will clean up the topic soon.

I assumed the topic was secular.

Simply pointed out the basic underlying philosophical differences.

Israelians are no angels either. They perpetuate alot of the war. They have stolen land. They bulldoze entire communities. Israel receives billions of dollars every year from the USA for free and there's not one peep about it.

Both side are erroneous. I didn't see Macian's posts when I responded to kokonut's subtle comment. The fact Macian attacked the religions themselves, instead of their mandates, is wrong. Nothing is wrong with Islam or Judaism or atheism. Either way hopefully the moderators will clean up the topic soon.

I assumed the topic was secular.

i didnt attack any religion, but like you said all of them equally,I am a follower and believer! just not the crap they feed the majority, eg> religion!!

you dont have to be a member of a club or society to believe in history, you know its there but you dont have to worship the romans etc, and yes like someone said, i do look down on people who follow shallow relgions, which covers all of them, and i dont apologise for it, why should I? you will eventually grow up and smell the flowers! I hope!

at least with most of history it is proven, not like some of the crap from the bible, i can only be grateful humpty dumpty wasnt written back then or we'd be repairing chocolate eggs every year, or worse, believe some bearded bloke parted a sea, come on you lot, you are very scary or not very clever, or both!!

... some bearded bloke parted a sea....
No, it wasn't Charlton Heston or even Moses. God parted the sea (whether or not He has a beard, I don't know.) :)

I would love to discuss this topic further but according to AD rules we can't discuss religion here. :(

i didnt attack any religion, but like you said all of them equally,I am a follower and believer! just not the crap they feed the majority, eg> religion!!

you dont have to be a member of a club or society to believe in history, you know its there but you dont have to worship the romans etc, and yes like someone said, i do look down on people who follow shallow relgions, which covers all of them, and i dont apologise for it, why should I? you will eventually grow up and smell the flowers! I hope!

You did attack a religion. And what you just posted is offensive.

You did attack a religion. And what you just posted is offensive.

I didn't attack "a" religion, I posted a negative view about all of them equally, kind of buggers them up when they can't claim so eh:roll:

Mod note:

Religious discussion is not permitted in AllDeaf until further notice. Keep the religious bashing comments out of this forum.

:ty:

This thread will be locked up for the time being.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back