Rights group: Hamas may have committed war crimes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Royale

Reaction score
CTV.ca | Rights group: Hamas may have committed war crimes

Why ain't I surprised? They are nothing but a terrorist group.

Van Esveld said the Islamic militant group, which is committed to Israel's destruction, violated international war rules by allowing fighters to launch rockets that either "deliberately or indiscriminately" targeted civilian areas. Hamas also violated rules of war by allowing militants to fire from populated Gaza areas, endangering the lives of civilians, by making them vulnerable to return Israeli fire, he said.

I would rather to see Israel to surrender of Palestinian state to oust of Hamas from power and restore the peace.

I would rather to see Israel to surrender of Palestinian state to oust of Hamas from power and restore the peace.

Wishful thinking. They grabbed it back in 1948 after nearly 2000 years of exile. They're not about to give it all up....again.

Yiz

Wishful thinking. They grabbed it back in 1948 after nearly 2000 years of exile. They're not about to give it all up....again.

Yiz

Might wanna brush up on your history there. It is only in the last 150 years that the Israelis have been pushing for this kind of thing. Although the push for a "homeland" have been around since the Babylonian exile, it took a new face in the late 1800s in a very skewed manner.

All I can say that the conflict that arose from the 1880s-1920s is... "trying to help an oppressed is like trying to hug a sunburnt person" regarding BOTH sides.

I am glad to see both Zionists AND the Hamas are being made accountable, or at least being called out upon, for their war crimes.

Last edited:

Yiz

Grabbed? It was under British Mandate control back then. The UN made a plan for the two-states nation. By then, 5 Arab nations attacked Israel and Israel came out victorious. There have been discriminations against Jewish people for hundreds of years - no wonder they have been yearning for a Jewish homeland. This was a perfect time to make up to the Jewish surviviors of Holocaust by giving them their own homeland. You are right, they won't give it all up this time. They will fight for it hard.

It is just I don't agree with the word "grabbed". They got it by the proper channel and they deserve to have their own homeland.

Grabbed? It was under British Mandate control back then. The UN made a plan for the two-states nation. By then, 5 Arab nations attacked Israel and Israel came out victorious. There have been discriminations against Jewish people for hundreds of years - no wonder they have been yearning for a Jewish homeland. This was a perfect time to make up to the Jewish surviviors of Holocaust by giving them their own homeland. You are right, they won't give it all up this time. They will fight for it hard.

It is just I don't agree with the word "grabbed". They got it by the proper channel and they deserve to have their own homeland.

Poor choice of words on my part. But yes, they did deserve to have their own homeland and rightfully so.

Hamas may have committed war crimes

Now that is funny, no may have about it

Hamas may have committed war crimes

Now that is funny, no may have about it

its not funny, its actually pretty stupid to post this thread, oh by he way , i heard hitler was a fascist, fresh off the press:roll:

Poor choice of words on my part. But yes, they did deserve to have their own homeland and rightfully so.

no they don't, no one has a right to claim land on a fictional book, and even if it was true it was past times, Israel should never have been allowed to be created and especially by some some idiotic religious fanatics who could have easily lived amongst the rest of the world, and let us all live in peace.
I don' blame the jewish people at all, I blame the US and The UK for settling them there and hoping to rid us of the "jewish problem"
which obviously didnt work, and the only thing that it has proven is that religious fanatics from all denominations are bloody dangerous to all of our survival.
had we left them to integrate they would have evolved and grown out of religion, put them all together and they just get worse, they are as bad as the muslims, if not worse.

and if anyone is stupid enough to say i hate jews they are wrong, i dont hate anyone, but i do hate religion, and all of the fractions equally, and pity anyone who thinks a god would ask them to do and carry out what they are doing now, grow up and evolve you idiots...

Last edited:
I think the words "idiotic religious fanatics" are rightfully and properly reserved to those who like to strap bombs on women, young kids, and the mentally retarded as suicide bombers. We never see Jewish suicide bombers. Israel have won through wars the lands and returned them "back", eventually, in the name of "peace" but only to be attacked again and again. But you will never that happened the other way around.

I think the words "idiotic religious fanatics" are rightfully and properly reserved to those who like to strap bombs on women, young kids, and the mentally retarded as suicide bombers. We never see Jewish suicide bombers. Israel have won through wars the lands and returned them "back", eventually, in the name of "peace" but only to be attacked again and again. But you will never that happened the other way around.

then you would be wrong, it's just the other religions didnt push them that way, but they have pushed them in other silly ways.
my point being, religion is pretty stupid, and followed by naive people who dont know any better, it's a modern form of brainwashing, which if we didnt horde them all together we could have treated them and let them evolve peacefully, there might be a god out there but he sure as hell doesnt follow the crap these idiots are all following

then you would be wrong, it's just the other religions didnt push them that way, but they have pushed them in other silly ways.
my point being, religion is pretty stupid, and followed by naive people who dont know any better, it's a modern form of brainwashing, which if we didnt horde them all together we could have treated them and let them evolve peacefully, there might be a god out there but he sure as hell doesnt follow the crap these idiots are all following

I agree...

There's a reason why I'm an atheist.

That's fine. There are those without hope and those who believe in them.

Keep such comments to yourself, please. There is no reason to be "holier than thou." I don't look down on others for that. There are plenty of other people that would look down upon you since they wouldn't agree with you either. It is a personal choice since no one truly knows if they made the right choice or not.

Only you believe it. Nobody else doesn't have to believe what you believe in and whatever you believe in doesnt make you better than anyone else.

Keep such comments to yourself, please. There is no reason to be "holier than thou." I don't look down on others for that. There are plenty of other people that would look down upon you since they wouldn't agree with you either. It is a personal choice since no one truly knows if they made the right choice or not.

:gpost:

I am glad to see both Zionists AND the Hamas are being made accountable, or at least being called out upon, for their war crimes.
YES.............BOTH sides are guilty of war crimes/terrorism.
It's been popular to demonize Isreal for human rights abuses.......but it does seem like a lot of that is anti-Semitism. There's some real human rights abuses.......but god the ranting and raving between both parties is like something you'd read on Stormfront!

Not about whether the choice is right but rather those who believe in "life" after death (hope) versus those who do not believe there is "life" after death (no hope).

I expected a comment like that. It goes with the territory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back