Riddle Me this:

Secretblend

Reaction score
I am first in earth, second in heaven

I appear two times in a week.

You can only see me once in a year,

although I'm in the middle of sea,

What am I?

PM me your answer and I'll let you know if you are correct or not in order not to ruin this for others in the future.

Thanks Secretblend for the quick response on letting me know :)

Curious, do you like riddles?

figured it out quick lol.. I like riddles also and have done many online riddles/"trails" of various flavors and styles over the years.

It's pretty sad that Google exist, anyone can check it up and give an answer which is no fun!

If Google didn't exist, it will be lot of fun, more chatter etc....

You know?

I figured it out and then thought "that's too easy!" So I googled it to see if I was right at all, and turns out I was. It still took me a few minutes though.

It's pretty sad that Google exist, anyone can check it up and give an answer which is no fun!

You know?

Yea, in a way it is.

It's nice having Google there to look up whatever we need instead of having to look it up when you get home or library.

Then again, you are correct, it does take out the chance of thinking we would have to do at times.

Always positives and negatives in everything in life.

Never been interested in riddles so I have no idea what this is; if its an intelligence test, I oughtta be locked up! :lol:

You know?

Just because you can... Does not mean you will :D people do not have to look up the answers... :) but the easy access to instant information has made people more and more lazy... Not many still think and use their head anymore...

Just because you can... Does not mean you will :D people do not have to look up the answers... :) but the easy access to instant information has made people more and more lazy... Not many still think and use their head anymore...

:hmm: Let me look up that bolded part on Google. :wave: :lol:

LOL Blue :)

Many of the riddle players I know/knew and have worked with generally don't go look up the answer right away. We'll use google to find a decryption code or something (because trust me some of them are...HARD) sometimes. But yes there are many who would rather cheat and post the answers or look for those easy answers.

I'm still stuck on a trail that I've been playing for over 2 years now- give up on a level for a while then come back. We're so close- only 4 more to go but the one right now is being a pain lol.

So yep google (bing, yahoo, duckduckgo- whatever search engine) is a double edge sword with pros and cons.

Well now isn't that funky! I just figured out the answer the other day and then *poof* here's the riddle again.

Another riddle I came across today:

A Man was found murdered on Sunday morning
His wife immediately called the Police
The police questioned the wife and staff
and got these following alibis

The wife said she was sleeping
The cook was cooking breakfast
The gardener was picking vegetables
The maid was getting the post
The butler was cleaning closet

The police immediately arrested the murderer
Who did it and how did they know?

Are we allowed to post our guesses?

That's up to you. Most PM it to me so that it won't ruin for others that may want to figure it out.

If you want to post, then they'll have to blame you if they don't want to see answer. :cool2:

Back